MMM: Good News For Participants As MMM Nigeria Announces New Strategy

Advertisement

As millions of Nigerians continue to hope to get their money back from MMM Nigeria, the Ponzi scheme has yesterday announced a new strategy meant to ensure participants actually recovers money invested.

Also See: Ponzi Scheme Crash: I Warned You! – OAP Freeze Mocks Participants

The strategy which was displayed on participants page yesterday reads:

“You constantly reproach us stating we don’t listen to your opinions however we really do. We try to carry out the most reasonable and efficient suggestions immediately.

“Particularly, in accordance with your suggestions, we will soon take the following measures: We will stop the growth of confirmed Mavros acquired before the 1st of January 2017.

“We will freeze the bonuses received before the 1st of January 2017 (so that limited withdrawal of Mavro-2016 will include only contributions, not bonuses).

“We will introduce a new rule according to which the withdrawal amount cannot exceed triple amount of the provided help (so, GH cannot exceed PH more than in 3 times).”

This has given participants hope, as they believe the message is a sign that MMM admin has actually been listening to their complaints and suggestions. While some participants are happy about the new strategy while some others think it is not the best decision.

Since its return on January 13 after a month break, MMM Nigeria has been struggling to gain the confidence of participants who are yet to get back the money they invested in the scheme before the break in December.

While some are still optimistic things will get back to normal, others have lost hope of ever getting their money back and have gone to the extent of even taking their lives.



MMM Back

A young man by the name Kole has reportedly taken his life by drinking insecticide after he lost his money in the Ponzi scheme.

Kole invested about N750,000 meant for his wedding in the scheme in November last year,  expecting to get a 30 percent increase for his investment.

Kole who had planned his wedding for May 2017, after he postponed it from December 2016 when MMM first crashed finally gave up the ghost on Monday night due to severe stomach complications arising from his attempted suicide.

A close source who disclosed the news to Punch on Wednesday said:

“Kole died yesterday (Monday) evening and his body has been deposited in a mortuary. He died from the complications he suffered from the poison he took last year. He had a terrible stomach ache and was rushed to the hospital where he died.”

The source also said Kola had planned to arrest his MMM guider before the stomach upset returned last week and he was rushed to the hospital, where he, unfortunately, lost his life.

It would be recalled that MMM top guider, Chuddy and his wife relocated to the Philippines, last month following the imminent collapse of the Ponzi scheme and huge demands by participants for their money.

Also See: Top Ponzi Scheme Guider Relocates Overseas With Wife. What Next For Participants?

Chuddy’s relocation came barely 24 hours after he released new conditions for payment of participants. He had given the impression that the Ponzi scheme had started paying outstanding money to participants of the scheme, but it was not totally true.