Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale has reportedly confirmed a move to Manchester United next year.
Gareth Bale’s agent Jonathan Barnett has reportedly said yes to the player’s transfer to Manchester United in 2017.
According to Spanish media outfit Diario Gol, United’s Chief executive, Ed Woodward invited Barnett to Manchester last week.
The pair were said to have “agreed on incorporating Bale at United next summer”.
Gareth Bale is coach Jose Mourinho’s number one transfer target, according to reports from Spain.
The paper also says that Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane loves the Welshman.
Zidane also plans on extending Bale’s current contract, which runs till 2019.
However, Jose’s Manchester United are determined to dole out the cash to get the 27-year-old as a replacement for departing Wayne Rooney.
United scout Thomas Bormann was at Wales’ 2-2 draw with Austria last night.
Gareth Bale Moving To Old Trafford In 2017
Gareth Bale was involved for his country in the build-up to both of Wales’ goals, although he didn’t score.
It is believed he was watching the Real Madrid man.
Bale has been regularly linked with a switch to the Theatre of Dreams for the past couple of years.
However, a transfer away from Madrid might require another record-breaking fee from United after signing Pogba for £89 million this summer.
Reports say Adidas will be endorsing Bale’s move to Old Trafford, despite the sportswear giants being the shirt sponsors of both Real and United.
Bale recently scored his 50th goal for Real Madrid in the La Liga, as his side stumbled to a 1-1 draw against Eibar at home on Sunday.
Madrid’s draw takes them to joint-top of the table with city rivals Atletico Madrid.
Bale has scored 3 goals in 8 matches this season in Real’s unbeaten start to the season.