EcoBank Money Transfer Code makes performing bank transactions much easier for individuals banking with Ecobank Nigeria. With EcoBank Money Transfer Code, you can conduct remote money transfer from EcoBank to other Banks in the country, at your convenience, and with your mobile phone.
We are here to acquaint you on all you need to know and how you can use the simple EcoBank Money Transfer Code, *326# to move your money within Ecobank pr to another bank.
Also, you can use the code to purchase airtime for your phone line as well as check your Account Balances.
Other Key Features Of Ecobank Money Transfer Code
- Make an instant money transfer to family members and friends
- Deposit and withdraw money
- Pay bills, as well as pay for goods and services
- Receive money
- Make payments to agents and small businesses electronically
- Read mini-statements
However, using the EcoBank Money Transfer Code, *326# is only possible if/when you activate the Ecobank *326#USSD code. After you’ve got it done, then follow these simple steps shown below.
How To Transfer Money with *326# Ecobank Money Transfer Code
Keep in mind that performing transactions using EcoBank mobile code does not require the use of internet/web. Only ensure that the phone number you used when creating an account with EcoBank has been activated for EcoBank Mobile Money Transfer.
To conduct money transfer from your EcoBank account to other Banks in Nigeria,
1. Dial *326# on your mobile phone and Follow the on-screen instructions
2. Once the money is transferred, you’ll receive an SMS which confirms that your transaction was successful.
How To Check Ecobank Account Balance On Phone
To check your EcoBank account balance on phone is also as easy as money transfer.
1. Dial the same *326# and follow the on-screen instruction.
2. Your account balance will be sent to your phone.
Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge or buy airtime for yours/another person’s mobile phone,
1. Dial *326*1*Amount#. For instance, if you wish to recharge N500, dial *326*1*500# and press send.
Note: Any type of mobile phone can be used to transfer money using the code, any time of the day – 24/7. Also, the maximum or minimum limit to the amount you can transfer using the EcoBank mobile money transfer is N1,000 to N20,000.
If you’re in Kenya – dial *335#
If you’re in Uganda – dial *235#
If you’re in Tanzania – dial *150*18#
How To Download The EcoBank Internet Banking App
If you’re using a smartphone, one that can surf the internet, then it would also be super convenient to download the application to manage your accounts and make transfers.
1. Go to the Google Play App Store or similar app store for your type of device.
2. Enter “Ecobank Mobile” in the search bar and search. Once the result is out, select only the official app as made available by the bank.
NB: Abstain from using third-party apps as your personal banking details can be stolen through such apps.
3. Install the official Ecobank Mobile app and register with your correct banking details.
There is a stipulated amount of money charged on every electronic fund’s transfer.
Before May 2017, all banks in Nigeria were charging an average of N100 per transaction, until the CBN issue the edict that mandated all commercial banks to charge exactly N50 for funds transfer to other local banks.
Although while the CBN guide separates the charges for inter-bank and intra-bank transfer for micro-finance banks, there’s no such distinction for commercial banks. It seemed to be left at the individual bank’s discretion to decide how much they can (or not) charge for intra-bank transactions.