Glo tariff plans and migration codes include but are not limited to Glo bounce *170*4#, Glo Infinito *100*9*2#, Glo IDD Packs *777#, and others.
Glo is one of the communication networks in Nigeria that aims at giving its customers the best services on calls and data. They have come up with a different call and tariff plans that will benefit different categories of customers using their services.
Understanding the needs of customers has been the utmost priority of the communication network. The Glo network made the migration process of these tariff plans very easy and fast. As we progress, we will outline in separate headings different Glo tariff plans for calls and their tariff plans for data.
All Glo Tariff Plans and Their Codes
Glo tariff plans are different bundle packages designed by the Glo communication network to meet the needs of different categories of customers. There are many tariff plans on the Glo network, but we will split them into Glo tariff plans for calls and Glo tariff plans for data as we progress. Go through the tariff plans. You must find one perfect for you on calls or data usage.
Glo Berekete Tariff Plan
This is a tariff plan that offers N600 to every new customer that successfully registers and activates their line to Glo Berekete. When you use your basic account balance to place a call, the tariff plan will bill you at a rate of 36k/sec to all networks. Calls from voice bonus accounts are billed at a rate of 77k/sec.
By default, the tariff plan bills you on your bonus balance for calls made until your bonuses are exhausted.
Code to Migrate to Glo Berekete Tariff Plan
All the new Glo customers from May 2020 are automatically migrated to the Glo Berekete tariff plan. But for old users who wish to migrate to the tariff plan, dial *230#.
- The tariff plan gives an encouraging offer of N600 to new customers for six months.
- It charges its call rate from the main account and also from the bonus account.
- Its bonus account is not restricted to only data usage.
- The welcome bonus is restricted to new customers on the Glo network
- Its call rate of 36k/s and 77k/s on the bonus account is a bit higher than other tariff plans on the network
Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
Glo Yakata is a standard prepaid tariff plan that provides users with voice and broadband benefits whenever they reload their prepaid line. You will receive unlimited free Glo-Glo calls. Every day, you get a free initial minute to call other networks.
Glo-to-Glo calls are billed at a rate of 55k/sec, while calls to other networks are charged at 70k/sec for both primary and bonus accounts. An SMS costs N4 per SMS on the regular account and N14 per SMS on the bonus account.
How to Migrate to Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
If you are not automatically migrated to the Glo Yakata tariff plan, you can do so by dialing *220#.
- It offers a daily free one-minute call to other networks
- It has a flexible billing option, as it can bill from the main account or the bonus account
- The tariff plan can still bill SMS charges on the bonus account
- The tariff plan bills higher on calls than some other tariff plans on the Glo network.
- Its charges on SMS from the bonus account are too much.
- Calls to other networks are charged at a very high rate of 70k/s.
Glo Infinito Tariff Plan
This tariff plan offers a unique and cheap prepaid charge for calls. It allows you to include up to ten family and friends’ numbers you call regularly, thereby giving you a lower charge on calls to these numbers.
It has a fixed calling rate of 20K/s (20 Kobo per second) and allows you to call any network provider in Nigeria. Once you register ten of your family and friends’ numbers, you can call them at a discounted rate of 11k/s. To add your family and friends’ numbers, simply dial *101*1*phone number#.
How Can I Migrate to Glo Infinito Tariff Plan?
To migrate to this tariff plan, simply dial the following shortcodes using your Glo number *100*9*2#.
- The tariff plan allows adding 10 family and friends’ numbers, which will be charged at a cheap rate.
- It has a flat rate of 20k/s for calls to both Glo numbers and also other networks.
- The lower charges on family and friend numbers are restricted to them, thereby taking you through the stress of adding numbers to the family and friends list before enjoying the lower call charges.
Glo IDD Packs Prepaid
The tariff plan is specifically designed for customers that make more calls to international numbers. It offers as low as N9.30 every minute for call numbers under the 30 countries it covers. IDD recharge of N100 gives 12 minutes of calls for 3 days, N200 gives 24 minutes of calls for 7 days, N500 gives 60 minutes of calls for 14 days, and N1000 gives 150 minutes of calls for 30 days.
The following countries are covered under this tariff plan: the United States, Canada, South Africa, India, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Israel, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, and Singapore.
How Can I migrate to Glo IDD Pack?
To migrate to this tariff plan, simply follow the steps listed below:
- Dial *777# with your Glo number
- Choose from the options ‘Voice profile and Packs’.
- Choose ‘call 30 countries @ local rate’
- Then choose the desired IDD Pack.
- The prepaid plan offers the cheapest call rate for international calls.
- Calls and SMS to local numbers are also charged at a normal rate.
- The tariff plan gives limited days to the call rate of any recharge
- The cheap call rate is restricted to 30 international countries.
Glo Bounce Tariff Plan
Glo Bounce tariff plan provides the greatest and most affordable flat rate tariff to all networks, with unlimited and exceptional value, particularly for Glo upwardly mobile users. Call for as cheap as 15k/s plain to all networks (MTN, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, 9mobile, etc.) and as cheap as 11k/s to your Glo Bounce Plan pals.
There are some other benefits that accompany this tariff plan. Users get a free ringback tune, a free SMS whenever they are charged for an SMS, and 15MB for every N200 recharge.
How Can I Migrate to Glo Bounce Tariff Plan?
To migrate to this tariff plan, simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *170*4#
- Select 1 to confirm your migration.
- The tariff plan offers the cheapest flat rate of 15k/s on all calls to any number.
- It gives an 11k/s call rate to calls with numbers on Glo bounce
- The plan gives a free SMS when one is charged for an SMS.
- The 11k/s call rate is restricted to calls with numbers on the Glo bounce tariff plan only.
Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan
Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan is a straightforward flat tariff plan that provides users with a significantly lower call rate on both local and international calls. Calls to all local networks and international calls to 30 popular destinations are charged at 11k/s with this tariff plan.
Below are the countries covered under this tariff plan; the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, South Africa, India, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Israel, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, and Singapore.
How Can I Migrate to Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan?
To migrate to this tariff plan, dial *211# and follow the prompt.
- It offers an 11k/s flat call rate to all local and international numbers
- It is open for old customers to migrate using the migration code *211#
- The flat call rate on international calls is restricted to 30 countries. Calls to countries not listed may attract a higher charge.
Glo Generation G Tariff Plan
This is a Glo Tariff plan that offers a step-up bonus on any recharge of N100. The tariff plan gives a 50% bonus on every N100 recharge, a 100% bonus on every N200 recharge, and a 200% bonus on every N500 and above recharge of airtime. It also has a discounted rate for students on the tariff plan within the campus zone.
There is also a discounted rate for Glo numbers on the Generation G tariff plans. The data bonus is not left out, as the tariff plan also gives 15MB on any recharge of N200 and above. The tariff plans also come with unlimited free SMS to any network.
How Can I migrate to the Glo Generation G Tariff Plan?
This tariff plan can be migrated by dialing this code: *170*5# using your Glo mobile number.
- The tariff plan offers an increasing bonus on every recharge.
- It also has a discount on call rates to Glo numbers on the generation G tariff plan.
- It also has unlimited free SMS to numbers on any network.
- The bonus offer is only used when the main recharge is fully exhausted.
- It has a high rate applied to data usage on the bonus.
- No consideration is given to users that call international numbers.
Glo G-BAM Tariff Plan
Like the Glo infinito tariff plan, the Glo G-BAM tariff plan targets young people who need a cheaper call rate. It offers the opportunity of adding five important numbers, which will be charged at a discounted rate of 11k/s. It also applied a lower rate of 18k/s for calls to other local networks. Customers can also use the tariff plan to access social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail for free daily.
How Can I migrate to this Tariff Plan?
To migrate to this tariff plan, simply dial *100*5*1#.
- It offers 11k/s on 5 numbers on the family and friend list.
- For calls with other networks, the tariff plan still offers a cheap call rate of 18k/s.
- There is on a daily basis 5mb for data on the plan
- The tariff plan is designed with more benefit for call usage and very little benefit for data usage.
- The discounted rate is restricted to only five numbers between family and friends.
Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan
The Glo Jollific8 plan gives new Glo prepaid subscribers eight (8x) times the value of whatever they reload. New subscribers can also get free voice and data with every recharge.
The tariff plan gives new members 800% additional value on every recharge of N100 or higher. Customers receive an octuplet of benefits, including the ability to phone all local networks for free, surf freely, and receive free data that may be gifted to other subscribers.
Below is the call bonus on every recharge from N100:
- For every N100 recharge, the tariff plan gives N50 off-net and N450 for Glo to Glo calls.
- For every N200 recharge, the tariff plan gives N100 off-net and N900 for Glo to Glo calls.
- For every N500 recharge, the tariff plan gives N250 off-net and N2,250 for Glo to Glo calls.
- For every N1,000 recharge, the tariff plan gives N500 off-net and N4,500 for Glo to Glo calls.
- For every N5,000 recharge, the tariff plan gives N2,500 off-net and N22,500 for Glo to Glo calls.
How to Check Jollific8 Bonus Balance for Voice Calls
To check the bonus on a voice call, dial #122#, and your voice call bonus will be displayed.
Can I Migrate to the Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan?
To migrate to the Glo Jollific8, you can simply get a new Glo SIM, which will automatically be migrated to the tariff plan. You can also migrate to the plan by dialing *603#.
- It offers new Glo user a bonus of 8 times the value of their recharge
- The tariff plan also extends its bonus to data usage.
- The plan is designed to favor more customers who make many calls, giving little or no regard to customers using the internet.
Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan
Glo Bumpa tariff plan offers a 200 percent bonus on all recharges of N100 or more. This is the most affordable tariff plan on the market, providing three times the value of whatever is recharged.
If you recharge 1000, for example, you will receive 3000 (1000 + 2000 ‘200 percent ‘). This 200 percent benefit is applied to every recharge in perpetuity; there is no restriction. Remember that on this plan, both on-net and off-net call rates are charged at 50K/s.
Code to Check Glo Bumpa Airtime Bonus
To check all the bonus airtime on the Glo Bumpa tariff plan, dial #122*2#.
Can I Migrate to Glo Bumpa Tariff Plan?
To migrate to the Glo Bumpa tariff plan, simply dial *100*10*1#.
- The tariff plan offers a 200% bonus on every recharge of N100 and above.
- The bonus offer is not limited to any time frame
- It has a very high call rate of 50k/s on any call, both off-net and on net
Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan
This is one tariff plan that offers users double of the airtime they used today as a bonus tomorrow. There are no more restrictions on calls and texts with the Glo free tomorrow tariff plan. The tariff plan charges 28k/s on calls and N4/SMS. On bonus offer, the tariff plan charges 56k/s on calls and N8/SMS to all networks. The tariff plan encourages you to use more today and expect double of it the next day.
Can I Migrate to Glo Free Tomorrow Tariff Plan?
Yes, it is possible to migrate to the tariff plan by simply dialing *300#, and you are immediately on the tariff plan.
- The plan offers a bonus of all the airtime used today the next day
- On calls, the project has a flat rate of 28k/s and then N4 on SMS.
- The plan charges a higher rate of 56k/s and N8 for calls and SMS, respectively, from the bonus account.
Glo Formula (4Mula) Tariff Plan
The tariff plan is designed for customers that make international calls. The Glo 4Mula tariff plan offers four times the amount recharged, which must be from N100 and above. The four-times bonus offer can be used for calls, SMS, data, and international calls.
Below are the countries covered by the tariff plan for international calls; UK, US, Canada, China, India, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, French Guiana, Guam, Japan, Hong Kong, Israel, Luxembourg, Malta, Mongolia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden.
Code to Migrate to Glo Formula Tariff Plan
To migrate to this tariff plan, dial *100*9*2#, and you will automatically be activated to the Glo Formular tariff plan.
- It offers four times any amount recharged, which must start from N100.
- It extended the use of the bonus to international calls, unlike other tariff plans
- International calls using the bonus offers are restricted to 30 countries.
- The call rate is relatively high when using the bonus balance.
Glo Jumbo SIM
This is a tariff plan that is designed specifically for new customers. The plan has a preloaded N200,000 airtime credit which a user can use to make calls and send SMS within the Glo network for 6 months from the activation date.
How Can I Migrate to Glo Jumbo Tariff Plan?
Simply dial *224# to automatically migrate to this tariff plan.
- New customers are offered a preloaded N200,000 airtime bonus
- The preloaded airtime bonus is restricted to being valid for 6 months
- Its call rate is relatively high when compared with other tariff plans.
Glo Talk Special
Glo Talk Special is the most popular tariff plan among Glo consumers, and I’m not surprised. The Glo Talk Special plan gives you six times the value of your recharge. It also provides you with free extra data to give to another Glo customer.
If you migrate to the tariff plan and activate by recharging at least N100, you will instantly be entitled to N400 worth of talk time on all networks.
Code to Migrate to Glo Talk Special Tariff Plan
Dial *303# and follow the prompt to successfully migrate to the tariff plan.
- The tariff plan gives six times the value of the airtime recharged as a bonus
- On migration, the very first N100 recharge gives you a N400 bonus
- The plan also gives bonus data which can be transferred to another Glo number
- The tariff plan has a high call rate on the bonus.
- It is designed with more concentration on voice calls than data.
Glo Twin Bash Plan
The new Glo Reloaded Twin Bash gives you six times the value of your recharge plus an extra data point to give to another GLO user for free, which is especially beneficial for people who use more data and less voice.
For example, if you recharge with N200, you’ll automatically receive 125MB of data worth N500, of which you can give 25MB to another Glo customer and N200 of voice time to call all networks.
How Can I Migrate to the Glo Twin Bash Plan?
To migrate to this tariff plan, dial *303# on your Glo number.
- It also offers six times the airtime recharge
- The plan is designed with data users in mind, offering 125MB for every N200 recharge.
- The call rate for this tariff plan is relatively high for low-income earners.
Glo Jollof Recharge Plan
The tariff plan is perfect for students or the unemployed, giving the lowest recharge option. Glo Jollof recharge plan offers a recharge option of N25, which provides you with three minutes call and three SMS.
Within the three-minute call offer on any N25 recharge, two minutes are reserved for Glo to Glo calls, while the remaining one minute is for other networks. The same formula applies to the recharge of N50.
Code to Migrate to Glo Jollof Tariff Plan
To migrate to this tariff plan, simply dial the code *0805*25 #, that is for recharge of N25, and *080*50# for recharge of N50.
- The tariff plan is designed to be flexible enough for low-income earners, as one can recharge as low as N25 and N50.
- This is strictly a call tariff plan, as data users are not considered.
Glo BiiGy Packs
Glo BiiGy packs are available in various capacities, including the N100, N300, N500, N1000, N1500, and N2000. Glo BiiGy packs are bundled packages that include voice, data, and SMS into a single plan with a fixed rate.
This allows members to enjoy pack flexibility while receiving exceptional reductions.
Codes To Migrate to Glo BiiGy Packs
There are different codes for different capacities of users in the Glo BiiGy pack. Some of these codes are as follows:
- *170*1# for recharge of N100
- *170*2# for recharge of N300
- *170*3# for recharge of N500
- *170*6# for recharge of N1000
- *170*7# for recharge of N1500
- *170*8# for recharge of N2000
- The plan offers complete call, data, and SMS services to any level of customer.
- It offers an affordable call rate and data charge even with a recharge of N100.
- It lacks a defined bonus offer that helps low-income customers.
The Glo Flexi plan allows you to utilize voice and data as you like. There are no bundles, no data plans, and no complications. All Glo recharges are Glo Flexi recharges, and the Flexi Recharge permits you to use voice according to your profile and data at a rate of N1 = 1MB. There is no longer any need to purchase a data bundle.
Code to Migrate to Glo Flexi
Migration to this tariff plan is by default because once you don’t have a data bundle activated, you are automatically on Glo Flexi. Recharge your Glo line by dialing the code *123*PIN#, and you can enjoy your N1 for 1MB of data usage.
- This is a very straightforward tariff plan for anyone who doesn’t want to go through a data subscription.
- It lacks a defined data plan even though one can use data services on the tariff plan.
List of Glo Tariff Plans and the Migration Code
|Glo Tariff Plan||Migration Codes|
|Glo IDD Pack Prepaid||*777#|
|Glo Generation G||*170*5#|
|Glo free tomorrow||*300#|
|Glo Jumbo SIM||*224#|
|Glo Talk Special||*303#|
|Glo Reloaded Twin Bash||*303#|
|Glo Jollof Recharge Plan||*0805*25# or *080*50#|
|Glo BiiGy packs||*170*1#|
|Glo Flexi plan||Default|
Best Glo Tariff Plan for Calls
Glo tariff plans for calls offer different variations of call charges. They all have their benefits as they are specifically designed with certain categories of users in mind.
Glo 11k Tariff Plan
The best tariff plan for calls on the Glo network is the Glo 11k tariff plan. The tariff plan offers a flat call rate of 11k/s for calls in Nigeria. Bear in mind that an initial charge of N7 will be charged on the first call of the day, followed by others at 11k/s. It also offers an SMS charge of N4 for Glo and non-Glo numbers and N35/SMS for international numbers.
How to Migrate to the Glo 11k/s Tariff Plan
To migrate to this tariff plan, dial the code *311#, and you will be automatically migrated to the number.
Best Glo Tariff Plan for Data
Glo Network, in a bid to grant maximum service satisfaction, made some tariff plans to have more benefits for data users.
Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
Glo Yakata tariff Plan is the most used tariff plan for data currently. It offers new customers a monthly 6GB data bonus for the first six months. New customers are automatically migrated to the tariff plan, but when you are not a new customer, dial *220#.
How to Check Glo Tariff Plan
To check your Glo tariff plan anywhere and at any time, dial #100# to have the tariff plan of your GLO SIM is on displayed on your phone screen.
Glo Tariff Plans With Bonus
Below is a list of all the Glo tariff plans that offer bonuses on airtime or data:
- Glo Berekete
- Glo Yakata
- Glo Bumpa
- Glo G-BAM
- Glo Infinito
- Glo Jollific8
- Glo Free Tomorrow
- Glo Generation G
- Glo Jolof
- Glo Biigy Packs
- Glo Formular