To load or recharge 9mobile airtime, dial the recharge code/PIN in the following USSD format: *311*PIN# and then Send/OK. For example, if the 9mobile Airtime PIN is 111 222 333 444 555, include *311*111222333444555# and press Send or Ok.
9Mobile is one of the four major network providers in Nigeria that offer great value to its customers. They are the leading network when it comes to fast internet browsing and cheap voice calls. Previously known as Etisalat Nigeria and now rebranded as 9Mobile, it’s one of the major network providers in Nigeria with over 15 million subscribers. The network offers a wide range of data bundles and call tariffs for its customers to select.
Before using voice or data, you must recharge your line by getting a 9mobile credit card or airtime voucher and then dialing the appropriate code. Here is everything you need to know about the 9mobile recharge code and how to apply it as a result.
Code To Buy Airtime on 9mobile
The code for loading or recharging 9mobile airtime is *311#. This is also a general code for recharging airtime on every other network provider in Nigeria, including MTN, GLO, and Airtel. The new unified code format code was issued by the Nigerian Communications Commission in March 2023.
How To Load 9Mobile Card
There are various methods to recharge 9mobile airtime, but one of the most traditional and straightforward methods of recharging your 9mobile account is purchasing a recharge card. 9mobile Airtime Recharge Card contains a 15-digit PIN, which should be carefully entered using your phone dialler in order to load up credit in your phone. Follow these simple steps to load your 9mobile card:
- First, you will need to purchase the 9mobile recharge card. You can purchase the card from any recharge card vendor close to you.
- Carefully scratch off the sealed part of the recharge card. (Sealed cards are mostly from N1000 and above.)
- Head to the Call app on your mobile phone and dial the USSD code, *311*Recharge PIN#, using your 9mobile SIM card. For example dial; *311*246138367392563#
- After dialing the code, your 9mobile SIM card will be automatically credited with the value of the recharge card.
- To check you 9mobile balance; dial *310# using your 9mobile SIM card
- After dialing the code, your 9mobile account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Aside from the regular ways to recharge, 9mobile has made provisions for alternative ways to top up your mobile device, they include using bank applications that let you buy airtime easily and their USSD codes that also allow you to buy airtime on Android, iOS, and other feature devices.
How To Recharge 9Mobile Airtime Via 9Mobile App
- Download the ig9ite App from the Google Play or iOS App Store.
- Once the App is installed, open it and sign in by inputting your 9mobile Number
- An OTP will be sent to your 9mobile line; enter it in the space given
- Once you’ve successfully signed in, tap the “Airtime” tab and select the amount of Airtime you want to buy.
- Choose your means of payment and complete the payment
- Your airtime will be instantly credited to your registered 9mobile number.
How To Recharge 9mobile Airtime Online
- If you want to buy Airtime on your 9mobile line online, follow these steps:
- Visit the 9mobile online top-up website by clicking here.
- Enter your 9mobile phone number and choose the Airtime that you want to buy.
- Click on the Proceed button and complete the payment process using your ATM card.
- After the payment has been confirmed, the selected Airtime or the inputted amount will be added to your 9mobile line.
How To Recharge 9mobile Airtime From Your Bank Account
If you prefer to purchase 9mobile Airtime from your bank account, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to your bank’s mobile app or website and log in to your account.
- Locate and tap on the bill section and choose Airtime.
- Select 9mobile as your service provider.
- Enter your correct 9mobile Number. Avoid mistakes so that you won’t buy Airtime for another 9mobile line user.
- Select your desired Airtime amount and click the “Buy” or Proceed button.
- The amount will be deducted from your bank account, and your phone will be credited with the airtime immediately.
How to Recharge Recharge 9mobile Airtime From ATM/POS
To recharge your 9mobile airtime from an ATM or POS terminal. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Insert your ATM or POS card into the machine.
- Enter your PIN and select “Recharge Airtime.”
- Select your mobile network and enter the amount of airtime you want to purchase.
- Enter your phone number and check the details to be sure you are imputing the right phone number.
- You will receive a message confirming that your account balance has been topped up. You can also confirm your balance by dialing the newly introduced Unified USSD code *310#.
How To Get Bonus Airtime after a Recharge on 9Mobile
Dial *991*1*RechargePin# to enjoy 9X your recharge on 9mobile airtime. In a bid to woo its customers, 9mobile offers 900% of the amount of airtime purchased by its customers. This massive recharge bonus called the 9Komfam allows new and existing 9mobile customers on prepaid packages on the network to enjoy the bonus by dialing the special USSD string to recharge. This means that with the 900% bonus offer, if you make a recharge of N200, you will get a total of N1,800, which is 9 times the value of your recharge.
9mobile subscribers can also use any electronic channel (Bank Apps, Bank USSD, etc) to recharge and enjoy the 9-times bonus. Customers on ‘More life complete, ‘moreflex’, ‘more business’, ‘postpaid’, and hybrid packages are excluded from this bonus plan and cannot enjoy it.
Conditions for Getting the 9mobile 900% Recharge Bonus
- When recharging your phone with Voucher Recharge, you will need to recharge a minimum of N50 to enjoy the 9-times recharge bonus.
- If you are recharging through the Electronic Recharge method that includes the 9mobile app or by going to its website, then you will need to recharge a minimum of N59
- Input any of the approved recharge amounts to be granted the bonus
Any recharge amount other than the approved recharge amount will not trigger the 9xtra bonus
- The 9mobile 9times bonus is only meant to be used for national voice calls, SMS, and PAYG browsing.
- You will be charged 40 kobo/s from your main account and 60 kobo/s when making calls from your bonus account.
- You will be charged N12 per page when sending an SMS from your bonus account.
- The 9mobile 9x bonus recharge is only valid for 5 days. To check how much airtime bonus you still have remaining, simply dial *310#, and you will receive a prompt displaying your airtime balance and the bonus balance. You could also see your 9mobile data balance as well.