Hassan Jameel is a successful Saudi businessman best known as the deputy president and vice chairman of Abdul Latif Jameel, the family-owned company with deep roots in Turkey, North Africa and the Middle East.
As one of the largest businesses in the world, the ALJ has a charitable arm known as Community Jameel. The organization was established with the aim to help the “social, cultural, educational and economic development of individuals and communities in the Middle East region and beyond.”
Hassan Jameel Bio (Age)
Billionaire Hassan Jameel was born in Saudi Arabia. His birth date, month, and year are currently not available but from his looks, it’s obvious he is above twenty-five years.
His father, Abdul Latif Jameel, was a popular entrepreneur best known as the founder of the Abdul Latif Jameel Company Ltd, which he actually kicked off in 1945, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Hassan also has brother known as Mohammed Abdul Latif Jameel. He is also a key player in the family’s business and currently serves as the chairman of the family’s numerous businesses.
Other details about his educational background and early life are not available as well. Talking about his love life, his first marriage was to Lina Lazaar, an Art Specialist for Sotheby. Their wedding took place in 2012. However, the billionaire and his wife divorced in 2017.
Jameel Hassan’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 billion (Forbes 2018). The majority of Jameel’s fortune stems from his family business which he has been in operation for over eight decades. It is believed he will inherit the family fortune one day.
Relationship With Rihanna
If reports online are anything to go by, then we can confirm that Rihanna and Hassan are an item. The pair began their romantic relationship sometime in 2017.
The couple was first seen publicly while on a romantic vacation in Spain. In a photo shoot captured by paparazzi, the singer was spotted carrying a bouquet of flowers while her Middle Eastern man grinned ear to ear.
The songstress appeared in a black and white striped baggy pantsuit with pointed flats as she held on to a black bomber jacket. She also flaunted long curly locks, a Barbie pink manicure, and blue cat-eye shades for the outing.
The eight-time Grammy winner and her lover were also spotted passionately kissing each other in the swimming pool of their rented luxury villa.
Hassan Jameel is the first person Rihanna has been linked with following rumours of her on and off relationship with R&B superstar Drake.
Recall that Rihanna reportedly called it quits with rapper Drake, 30, in October 2016 after an on-again/off-again romance. The iconic singer was previously linked to Leonardo DiCaprio and Travis Scott in 2015 and is said to have had a brief relationship with baseball star Matt Kemp in 2010.
In 2009, the songstress was left devastated after splitting from longtime boyfriend R&B star Chris Brown after an argument between the couple escalated to Brown getting violent with Rihanna and leaving her with physical injuries.
Quick Facts about Hassan Jameel
- In 2017, Hassan’s family was ranked as the fourth-richest family in Saudi Arabia with an impressive net worth of $2.2 billion.
- In 2014, Jameel Hassan’s elder brother, Mohammed, received an honorary knighthood from the Queen for his philanthropic work, making him one of the first Saudi businessmen to receive such honour.
- His family is said to have sold over 14.1 million Toyota Corolla cars “over ten generations” dating back to 1966.
- The tycoon has met British royals and was once photographed with Prince Andrew.
- His group also has partnerships with the Grameen Foundation, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
- He is also reported to have dated 47-year-old Naomi Campbell after being pictured with the supermodel icon at a Stevie Wonder concert last summer.
- Hassan’s relationship with the Umbrella singer seems like it’s the real deal as Rihanna had told friends she’s in love with him and seems completely smitten.
- The billionaire Saudi prince owns a Saudi Professional League called the Abdul Latif Jameel League.
- Jameel gulps down Champagne on occasion despite the fact that he is a practitioner of Islam.
- His father’s favourite Arabian proverb is “If a wind blows, ride it!”