There is no migration code for MTN Yafun Yafun as the plan is exclusively designed for new customers. So, if you really want to enjoy this plan, you need to purchase a new MTN SIM card.
MTN has never ceased to amaze its customers with a series of bonus-packed tariff plans both in data and airtime. The giant telecommunications network is at it again with another offer of freebies. Read on as we explain in detail what it takes to be in this pocket-friendly MTN plan and all the benefits you get from it.
What to Know About MTN Yafun Yafun Plan
MTN has launched another offer known as Yafun Yafun. The tariff plan is one of the mouthwatering prepaid tariff plans that provide customers with a lot of beneficial services. Since its introduction, it has remained very popular among customers. This is so because it offers numerous bonuses for calls and data with one of the cheapest call rates.
Meanwhile, there are no special requirements you need to migrate to this tariff plan. All you have to do is buy a new MTN registered SIM card and have a network-enabled mobile device.
Follow these steps to get going in the MTN Yafun Yafun Plan
- Visit an MTN registration center nearest to you, along with your national ID Card
- Purchase a new MTN SIM card
- The customer agent will register the SIM card and link it with your NIN
- After that, insert the SIM into your mobile device
- Once the registration is completed and successful, recharge the line by buying airtime of at least N100 from your bank or VTU (*555*AIRTIMEPIN#)
- Then, you will be activated to the Yafun Yafun plan by default
- Congratulations as you are now on the MTN Yafun Yafun plan and can go ahead to enjoy all its bonuses.
Worthy to note is that the MTN Yafun Yafun plan is valid for only six (6) months. At the expiration of six months, the line will automatically be migrated out of the plan to the Better Talk tariff plan. Don’t worry, you will get a notification before that happens. To check your MTN Yafun Yafun airtime bonus balance, dial *559*43#.
Is There MTN Yafun Yafun Night Plan?
A lot of people ask questions about if MTN Yafun Yafun has a night plan. No, this tariff plan currently does not have any midnight bundle offer. Perhaps, it will still be launched. Let’s watch out.
Is There An MTN Yafun Yafun Activation Code?
As we have mentioned earlier, MTN Yafun Yafun doesn’t really have any activation code. The tariff plan is available for everyone to enjoy but its activation code is only accessible on new MTN lines. But because it is not everyone that wants to get a new MTN SIM card translates to the fact that it is not open to everyone.
Can you Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun with an Old SIM?
No! You cannot migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun with an old SIM card or as an old customer. Even as a new customer, once you migrate out of it, you cannot migrate back to it again.
Benefits of the MTN Yafun Yafun Tariff Plan
Here are the numerous benefits that await you when you migrate to the MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan.
- Activation bonus of 500 naira airtime after successful registration of your new SIM
- 700% bonus on every recharge, that means if you recharge N100, you will get N700, and when you top up N200 you will get N1400, etc (bonus is valid for 7 days).
- 500% of the bonus will be used for national calls and SMS while 200% will be used for data. Note that your recharge amount is different from the 700% bonus
- Weekly free access to WhatsApp each time you recharge N100 and above (valid for 3 days)
- 100% (double) data bonus each time you subscribe to any MTN data package, valid for 4 months
- Every recharge of N200 and above gives you 10MB of data, valid for 2 days