Looking for suitable jokes for your kids, these jokes must be devoid of any form of dirty languages and must not in any way send the wrong signal to the kids. These kind of jokes are hard to come across. Now that your little kid’s sense of humour has progressed, now that he or she has started to appreciate more complex riddles and jokes, we have decided to compile a list of good and funny jokes kid-friendly jokes to make your child laugh. Kids love to tell jokes, find all the best kids’ jokes that will have them in stitches, these include riddles, knock knock jokes, scary jokes and several more.
1. Q: Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?
A: He wanted to go to high school.
2. Q: Where do pencils go for vacation?
3. Q: Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen before they go to the beach?
A: Because they might peel!
4. Q: What did Bacon say to Tomato?
A: Lettuce get together!
5. Q: What is the most hardworking part of the eye?
A: the pupil
6. Q: How do you make a tissue dance?
A: Put a little boogey in it!
7. Q: What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
A: Nacho cheese!
8. Q: Why did the birdie go to the hospital?
A: To get a tweetment.
9. Q: What do you call someone who is afraid of Santa?
A: A Clausterphobic
10. Q: What sound do porcupines make when they kiss?
11. Q: Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long?
A: Because then it would be a foot!
12. Q: What has four wheels and flies?
A: A garbage truck!
13. Q: What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has a million letters in it?
A: Post Office!
14. Q: What did the traffic light say to the car?
A: Don’t look, I’m changing.
15. Q: What do you call cheese that is not yours?
A: Nacho Cheese
16. Q: What streets do ghosts haunt?
A: Dead ends!
17. Q: What do you call a guy who never farts in public?
A: A private tutor.
18. Q: What do you call a bear with no socks on?
19. Q: What can you serve but never eat?
A: A volleyball.
20. Q: What kind of key opens a banana?
A: A monkey!
21. Q: How do you know that carrots are good for your eyesight?
A: Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?
22. Q: Why does a hummingbird hum?
A: It doesn’t know the words!
23. Q: Why did the child study in the airplane?
A: He wanted a higher education!
24. Q: What can go up a chimney down, but can’t go down a chimney up?
A: An umbrella.
25. Q: Why was the broom late?
A: It over swept!
26. Q: Why is a baseball team similar to a muffin?
A: They both depend on the batter.
27. Q: What did the alien say to the garden?
A: Take me to your weeder.
28. Q: Why do watermelons have fancy weddings?
A: Because they cantaloupe.
29. Q: What happens if life gives you melons?
A: Your dyslexic
30. Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope?
A: Stick with me and we will go places!
31. Q: What kind of lights did Noah use on the Ark?
A: Flood lights!
32. Q: What’s taken before you get it?
A: Your picture.
33. Q: What concert costs 45 cents?
A: 50 Cent featuring Nickleback.
34. Q: Why did the tree go to the dentist?
A: To get a root canal.
35. Q: What do prisoners use to call each other?
A: Cell phones.
36. Q: Where do snowmen keep their money?
A: In snow banks.
37. Q: What washes up on very small beaches?
38. Q: What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops?
A: Guardians of the Galaxy.
39. Q: What do you get when you cross fish and an elephant?
A: Swimming trunks.
40. Q: Where do bees go to the bathroom?
A: At the BP station!
41. Q: What kind of bed does a mermaid sleep in?
A: A water bed!
42. Q: What kind of crackers do firemen like in their soup?
43. Q: Why did the barber win the race?
A: Because he took a short cut.
44. Q: Why did the boy sprinkle sugar on his pillow before he went to sleep?
A: So he could have sweet dreams.
45. Q: Why did the robber take a bath?
A: Because he wanted to make a clean getaway.
46. Q: What happens if life gives you melons?
A: Your dyslexic
47. Q: What does a nosey pepper do?
A: Gets jalapeno business!
48. Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An Impasta
49. Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An Investigator
50. Q: What did the little mountain say to the big mountain?
A: Hi Cliff!
51. Q: What did Winnie The Pooh say to his agent?
A: Show me the honey!
52. Q: Why couldn’t the pirate play cards?
A: Because he was sitting on the deck!
53. Q: What dog keeps the best time?
A: A watch dog.
54. Q: What did the man say to the wall?
A: One more crack like that and I’ll plaster ya!
55. Q: Why did the tomato turn red?
A: It saw the salad dressing!
56. Q: Why did the boy tiptoe past the medicine cabinet?
A: He didn’t want to wake the sleeping pills!
57. Q: What do you get when you cross a fridge with a radio?
A: Cool Music.
58. Q: What goes up when the rain comes down?
A: An umbrella.
59. Q: What is an astronaut’s favorite place on a computer?
A: The Space bar!
60. Q: What exam do young witches have to pass?
A: A spell-ing test!
61. Q: What do you call a sheep with no head and no legs?
A: A cloud!
62. Q: Which weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?
A: Neither, they both weigh a ton!
63. Q: What has one horn and gives milk
A: A milk truck.
64. Q: Where do bulls get their messages?
A: On a bull-etin board.
65. Q: When do you stop at green and go at red?
A: When you’re eating a watermelon!
66. Q: How did the farmer mend his pants?
A: With cabbage patches!
67. Q: Why did the man lose his job at the orange juice factory?
A: He couldn’t concentrate!
68. Q: How do you repair a broken tomato?
A: Tomato Paste!
69. Q: Why did the traffic light turn red?
A: You would too if you had to change in the middle of the street!
70. Q: What did one elevator say to the other elevator?
A: I think I’m coming down with something!
71. Q: What do you say when you lose a wii game?
A: I want a wii-match!
72. Q: How do you make an Octupus laugh?
A: With ten-tickles
73. Q: Why did the computer go to the doctor?
A: Because it had a virus!
74. Q: Why are frogs so happy?
A: They eat whatever bugs them
75. Q. What do you get when you cross a cow and a duck?
A. Milk and quackers!
76. Q: What did the painter say to the wall?
A: One more crack like that and I’ll plaster you!
77. Q: Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants?
A: In case they get a hole in one!
78. Q: Why did Goofy put a clock under his desk?
A: Because he wanted to work over-time!
79. Q: Why did Johnny throw the clock out of the window?
A: Because he wanted to see time fly!
80. Q: What do bulls do when they go shopping?
A: They CHARGE!
Best Jokes For Kids –
81. Q: What runs but can’t walk?
A: The faucet!
82. Q: Whens the best time to go to the dentist?
83. Q: What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?
84. Q: Why did the scientist go to the tanning salon?
A: Because he was a paleontologist.
85. Q: Why was the student’s report card wet?
A: It was below C level!
86. Q: How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
87. Q: What goes through towns, up & over hills, but doesn’t move?
A: The road!
88. Q: Why was there thunder and lightning in the lab?
A: The scientists were brainstorming!
89. Q: Why did Tony go out with a prune?
A: Because he couldn’t find a date!
90. Q: What happens if you eat yeast and shoe polish?
A: Every morning you’ll rise and shine!
91. Q: “What’s the difference between a guitar and a fish?”
A: “You can’t tuna fish.”
92. Q: Did you hear about the race between the lettuce and the tomato?
A: The lettuce was a “head” and the tomato was trying to “ketchup”!
93. Q: What do you get from a pampered cow?
A: Spoiled milk.
94. Q: What did the grape do when it got stepped on?
A: It let out a little wine!
95. Q: What did the judge say when the skunk walked in the court room?
A: Odor in the court.
96. Q: What did the fish say when he swam into the wall?
97. Q: Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
A: They don’t have the guts.
98. Q: Why can’t a leopard hide?
A: Because he’s always spotted!
99. Q: What do you give a dog with a fever?
A: Mustard, its the best thing for a hot dog!
100. Q: What do you get when you cross a cat with a lemon?
A: A sour puss!