Looking for words of inspiration? Then we’ll sincerely recommend the bible. A large proportion of the Bible contains words that will lift up your spirit no matter how depressed you might feel. It’s actually hard to list the inspirational bible verses because there are lots of them. The principles, laws, past events, songs, etc that are contained in the Bible are able to give you the strength and courage to face any challenge in life regardless of your race, colour or background. Most people are battling with the feeling of doubt, hopelessness and discouragement, I recommend the bible to them. Just one bible verse can handle such situations in your life. In this new series on bible verses, we’ll be starting with a list of most inspirational bible verses about life.
Inspiring Bible Verses About Life
1. Phil 1:6: Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
2. Ps 133:3: It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
3. Heb 4:16: Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
4. Ps 37:4: Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5. Heb 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
6. Jas 5:16: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
7. Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
8. Phil 4:19: And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
9. John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
10. Gen 1:26: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
11. Matt 11:29: Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
12. John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
13. Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
14. 2 Tim 1:7: For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
15. Matt 22:37: Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
16. Ps 133:2: It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
17. Matt 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
18. Isa 55:8: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
19. 2 Cor 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
20. Heb 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
21. 2 Cor 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
22. Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
23. Isa 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
24. Rom 8:38: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
25. Rom 8:39: neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
26. Heb 10:25: Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
27. 2 Pet 1:4: Through these, he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
28. 1 John 3:16: This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
29. Ps 133:1: How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
30. John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
31. Heb 4:12: For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
32. John 15:13: Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
33. Rom 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
34. John 11:25: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
35. Heb 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
36. John 5:24: “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
37. Jas 1:2: Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds
38. Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
39. Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
40. Matt 28:19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
41. Eph 2:8: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.
42. Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.
43. Phil 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
44. Phil 4:7: And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
45. Josh 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
46. Isa 40:31: but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
47. Eph 2:9: not by works, so that no one can boast.
48. 1 Pet 5:7: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
49. Eph 2:10: For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
50. 1 Cor 10:13: No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
Daily Inspirational Bible Verse
51. Matt 11:28: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
52. Heb 11:1: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
53. Rom 12:1: Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.
54. John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
55. Acts 18:10: For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you because I have many people in this city.”
56. Acts 18:9: One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
57. Acts 18:11: So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.
58. Isa 53:6: We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way, and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
59. Acts 2:38: Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
60. Eph 3:20: Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
61. Matt 11:30: For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
62. Rom 3:23: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
63. John 14:6: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
64. Matt 28:20: and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
65. Rom 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
66. Rom 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
67. Isa 26:3: You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you.
68. 1 Pet 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds, you have been healed.
69. Josh 1:8: Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
70. Matt 28:18: Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
71. Col 3:23: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,
72. Isa 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
73. 1 Pet 3:15: But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
74. 2 Tim 3:16: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
75. Matt 6:33: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
76. Heb 12:2: Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
77. Mic 6:8: He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
78. Rom 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
79. John 1:12: Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
80. Jas 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
Inspirational Bible Verses About Strength
81. Psalm 119:28
My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
82. Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
83. Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
84. Isaiah 33:2
O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
85. Isaiah 40:29-31
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
86. Habakkuk 3:19
The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
87. Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
88. Nehemiah 8:10
Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
89. Psalm 22:19
But you, O LORD, be not far off; O my Strength, come quickly to help me.
90. Mark 12:30: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
91. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
92. Psalm 28:7-8
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
93. Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
94. Isaiah 12:2
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.”
95. Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
96. Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
97. 1 Thessalonians 5:14
And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.
98. Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
99. Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
100. Romans 12:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Short Inspirational Bible Verses
101. Deuteronomy 31:6 – Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
102. Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
103. 1 Chronicles 22:13 – Then you will prosper if you are careful to observe the statutes and the rules that the LORD commanded Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Fear not; do not be dismayed.
104. Ezra 10:4 – Arise, for it is your task, and we are with you; be strong and do it.
105. John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
106. Romans 8:6 – For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
107. Isaiah 41:10 – Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
108. Proverbs 3:5-5 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
109. Proverbs 18:10 – The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.
110. Joshua 1:8 – This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
111. Hebrews 10:23 – Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.
112. Hebrews 12:3 – Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.
Inspirational Bible Verses About Love
113. Romans 12:9
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
114. Romans 13:10
Love does no harm to its neighbour. Therefore love is the fulfilment of the law.
115. 1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
116. Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
117. John 3:16
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
118. Psalm 18:1
I love you, O LORD, my strength.
119. 1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
120. 1 John 4:7
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
121. 1 John 4:18-19
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.
122. Mark 12:31
The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
123. Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.
124. Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
125. Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
126. Ephesians 5:33
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
127. Colossians 3:14
And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
128. John 8:13
The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
129. Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
130. John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.