Zenith Bank is a Nigerian multinational financial services provider that got licensed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The bank’s total assets are worth about ₦4,739,825,000,000 (2016). Zenith Bank has served its customers for decades and has created several technological means to make banking easier including adopting the E-banking service.
Zenith Bank Internet and Mobile Banking
With Zenith Bank internet and mobile banking, you can be anywhere and still have access to the bank’s services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers who do not wish to visit any of the branches can have access to their account, transfer their funds and pay bills, at their convenience, using either smartphone or a computer.
Zenith Bank Internet Banking
However, to get started on Zenith Bank Internet Banking, you would need to visit any of the branches to request for a PIN and Token by fill an application form. After that, you would be issued a token (at a cost of ₦1,500), an access code, username, and password which you would need to log in to the internet banking platform with these few steps below:
1. Visit this link.
2. Choose how you would like to log in by clicking the arrow indicated on the first tab. You either log in with your Account number + PIN and Token OR you log in with your Account number + Password.
Note: You can change the password given to you by the branch to your preferred digits.
3. After filling the above correctly, click Login to navigate to the various sections of the internet banking platform.
You can make transactions as many times are possible in a day so long as it doesn’t surpass the daily limit of ₦2 million. You can also move funds to both local and foreign beneficiaries with accrued charges, except for Zenith to Zenith transfers.
To get started on Zenith Mobile Banking, you would have to download the Zenith Mobile Banking App (EazyMoney) on your internet-enabled smartphones such as Android devices, Apple iOS, or even use a small Java phone.
Follow the steps below to download the Zenith Mobile Banking App (EazyMoney):
Step 1 – Registration Process
- Dial *966# to call up the eaZymoney menu
- Type 2 to Register and press Send
- Type in your first name and press Send, followed by your last name and date of birth with the format, (dd/mm/yyyy).
Once you’ve successfully registered, a message will be displayed which will read thus: Thank you for registering for eaZymoney, a message will be sent to you shortly.
Step 2 – Activation Process
- Launch the App in your smartphone
- Choose Sign-up and Register to receive a welcome message and an Activation Code.
- Dial *966# and type 2 to Activate
- Enter the Activation Code that was sent to you in the welcome message, and press Send
- Create a new PIN and press Send
- Then confirm the new PIN.
A confirmation message from eaZymoney will be sent to you after you activate. Thereafter, you can always log in with your Mobile Number and the PIN you created, using any network service provider.
Zenith Bank Transfer Codes *966#
The Zenith Bank transfer USSD code enables account holders in Nigeria and other African countries to conduct fund transactions from Zenith Bank to other banks through their mobile phones.
For you to use Zenith Bank USSD Transfer Code on your phone, you have to first register your number for mobile money transfer – this must be done with the phone number you used to create the account with the bank and which has been activated for Zenith Bank mobile money transfer.
If you’ve already done the above, follow these easy short steps to transfer money from Zenith Bank account to any other Bank in Nigeria.
1. Dial *966*Amount*Account Number#. For instance *966*1000*1234567890# from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank.
2. Follow the on-screen instruction.
Zenith Bank customer care is where you can make all inquiries, ask questions about the App, Password issues, internet transactions, etc.
You contact ZenithCare on: 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK Or contact via email: [email protected]
You can also reach them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Other Facts About Zenith Bank
Founder: Jim Ovia
Year foundered: May 1990, Nigeria
CEO from June 1, 2014: Peter Amangbo
Subsidiaries: Zenith Bank Gambia Limited; UK Limited; Sierra Leone Ltd; Ghana Ltd; Medicare; Pension Custodia Ltd; Nominees Ltd; Investment Banking Group, etc.