Who says falling in love isn’t fun? It is one of the most amazing feelings in a relationship, if not the only. However, some Nigerian girls tend to mistake love for stupidity, hence do some things they should not do.
They fall in love with a guy and all of a sudden start acting foolishly and when questioned, they wave it off and say ‘things we do for love.’ Sister, wake up. Love isn’t meant to be blind, it is meant to bold and wise.
Well, not all single Nigerian girls are foolish. Some are an exception, homely, wise, and because they know some things do backfire, no matter how much in love they are, they will not do the following things;
1. Ask a guy out.
2. Dress naked to attract and/or keep that one man they love.
3. Wise Nigerian girls will not love a married man and expect him to love them back.
4. Go out with a single man who is dating married women.
5. Act like they love a married man just because they want him to finance them.
6. Try to use pregnancy to make a man marry them.
7. Use s*x as bait to keep a man who do not love them.
8. Continue in a relationship with a man they know has other women.
9. Fight their friends and family members who oppose their love affairs.
10. Go out with a man older than their father all in the name of love.
11. Cry their hearts out and go into ‘ghost mood’ because a boyfriend broke up with them.
12. Wise Nigerian girls will not try to win the heart of a guy who is in love with someone else.
13. Date a married man and ask him to leave his wife for them.
14. Date and refuse to leave a man who abuses them physically and emotionally just because of love.
15. Marry a man they just met and hardly know.
16. Advertise their relationship; boyfriend, husband on social media.
17. Go out with a cultist, a drug addict and/or hardened criminal.
18. Give all their savings to their boyfriend all in the name of love. (Husband is understandable)
19. Take a blood oath with a guy in the name of love.
20: Do his laundry and meals like a housewife will.
21. Bath naked with their boyfriend.
22. Chase away other guys coming around because they feel they are already hooked up.
23. Send their nude pictures to a guy.
24. Share all their secrets with their man.
25. Steal/borrow money to finance a guy.
26. Accept to be a second wife because of so-called love.
27. Accept to be a side chick.
28. Get engaged without the consent of their parents.
29. Wear self-bought engagement ring just to scare other guys away because they are in love with one “invisible” dude.
30. Give up their bodies and virginity before marriage.
31. Go ahead to marry a man their parents disapprove of.
32. Give a man s*x simply because he promised marriage.
33. Stalk their ex on social media and even in reality.
34. Leave their Church because their pastor insists on pre-marital Training.
35. Take night bus and travel 12 hours to meet a man.
36. Live with a man who has not paid their pride price or married them.
37. Fight dirty with another girl over a man.
38. Date a guy who is unfaithful to them.
39. Have unprotected sex with their boyfriend because he loves it raw.
40. Turn down a wealthy man’s hand in marriage for a poor boyfriend just because they love him.
41. Tell their female friend how sexy and romantic their boyfriend is in bed.
42. Say ‘Yes’ to a guy without letting him do more wooing.
43. Give out their bank details and ATM card pin to their boyfriend.
44. Give their Salary to a guy who refuses to work, all in the name of love.
45. Visit his parents regularly and do house chores for them.
46. Abort his baby more than once because he says he is not ready for marriage.
47. Tell him all that went wrong in their previous relationship.
48. Tell him about all the people they have slept with.
49. Tie/remove their womb because he says he doesn’t want a child.
50. Elope with their boyfriend.
Guys, if one or more Nigerian girls have done any 10 of the above for you, know that they are bastardly in love with you. Ladies, if you have done about 20 of the above, I’m sorry to say ‘you are synonymous to stupidity.’