Stanbic IBTC is a commercial bank that provides integrated financial services, pensions and wealth management products and services in Nigeria. Like many other financial institutions serving the public, Stanbic IBTC has adopted the internet banking to ease operations and enhance their customers’ banking experience. The convenience and simplicity of this technological advancement in banking is indeed a blessing to both clients and the service providers.
Beyond offering you the things you ought to know about Stanbic IBTC internet banking, this piece will get you acquainted with the bank’s Pension and Asset Management works and how it works.
Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking and How To Use It
Their internet banking includes Mobile Money, SME Online Banking, Online Requests, and Business Online. It enables you to bank easily across all your devices – on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer. Thus, whether you’re at the office, home or on the go, Stanbic IBTC’s internet banking is at your fingertips. With it, you can make the following transaction from your account with the bank:
1. Recharge Airtime on Your Phone
If you’re a Stanbic IBTC Bank account holder, you are allowed to top-up your bank-registered mobile lines instantly by dialling *909*Amount# from your mobile phone. The amount value is deducted from your account while the same airtime value is credited to your phone line.
The minimum recharge is N200 while the maximum is N5,000. However, you must have at least N5 on your phone to perform this transaction and you will need to get the Stanbic IBTC Mobile app as well.
2. Transfer Money
With your phone or computer, you can perform transactions from your accounts within Stanbic IBTC as well as with other Banks. The following is how you can get started on Stanbic money transfer.
For existing users:
- Simply enter your current User ID (usually your account number) and Password to sign in.
- You will find that your beneficiaries have been automatically loaded to the new platform.
For new users:
- You will need to register for Internet banking on this link where you’ll be asked to enter your account number then you will be able to login with your User ID and Password. Alternatively, visit any of the branch offices and request a registration form, fill it and submit to the customer care officer.
- Once your request is reviewed and approved, you will receive a Username and passcode for your internet banking account via email or cell phone SMS.
- After your account has been activated, you will need to get the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App and install it on your smartphone.
- You can also enrol for Mobile/Internet Banking here.
3. Check your Account Balance
You can either check your account balance using online banking on your computer or work with the app you installed on your phone.
The Bank’s Pension Plan
The bank’s Pension Fund Management is all about the initiation and maintenance of an investment portfolio of pension assets on behalf of contributors. They boast of leveraging on their wide asset and pension fund management expertise to provide efficient and customized pension management services.
Setting Up A Pension Plan With Stanbic IBTC
To set up your retirement pension plan with the bank, you’ll need to do the following,
1. Open and start a Retirement Save Account, RSA by…
- Contributing to a Retirement Saving Account (RSA);
- Making Voluntary Contributions (VC).
2. Access your Pension account balance via…
- Stanbic IBTC Mobile App
- Quarterly Statements
- SMS short code (30388)
- Telephone Pensions – Dial 01-2716000,
- The Internet
- Transaction Alerts (SMS and email)
3. Contribution schedule format
This is a range of cash management solutions the bank devised to meet their clients’ specific account management, payments, collections, and liquidity management requirements.
The bank’s Asset Management provisions are categorized as shown below:
1. Individual Investors who are willing to invest in Mutual Funds to have automatic access to online accounts which enable you to access your online account and buy more Funds and redeem it – all online.
2. HNI & Institutional Investor that may wish to have their portfolio managed by SIBTC. SIBTC is a service financial platform of the bank that focuses on Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking, and Wealth Management.
3. Mutual Funds which invest in a variety of stocks, bonds, money market instruments or other securities.
4. Equity Fund
5. Money Market Funds
6. Guaranteed Investment Funds
Don’t Miss: 12 Easy And Workable Ways To Save Money
Quick Facts About Stanbic IBTC
1. Head Office: Lagos
2. Address: 1678 Olukunle Bakare Cl, Victoria Island, Lagos
3. Work hours: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
4. Phone: 01 280 1266
5. The bank won three Global Banking and Finance Review Awards in 2015 for:
- Best Asset Management Company in Nigeria;
- Best Mutual Fund Provider in Nigeria;
- Best Non-Pension Fund Manager in Nigeria.