Stanbic IBTC customer care services are among the best in the Nigerian banking sector. Because they deal with customer products, there are bound to be complaints. Customers always want to know one thing or the other about their accounts, the bank, and its services. Hence, the need for customer care services. It started with bank visits and has now improved to services rendered over the phone, internet, and social media.
It is interesting to note that with mobile customer care services, complaints are acknowledged within two working days if they came through email or WhatsApp. If by letter, it will take five working days before attention can be given to the complaint. And if the solution to your complaint will take a longer time, you will be contacted within two days to inform you on when to expect your response. Judging by feedbacks, it takes time for customer care to respond to complaints that require immediate attention except through calls. But the customers eventually get what they want through the medium. Nonetheless, the customer services keep improving by the day.
Different Ways to Contact Stanbic IBTC Customer Care
Stanbic IBTC provides customer care services to their customers through various means. It can be through phone calls, emails, or social media services. These means are provided to save the customers the stress of visiting the bank and following protocols. However, not all complaints can be handled over phone calls, emails, and social media. And not everyone is comfortable with mobile customer care services. Some older customers prefer to visit the bank instead. But for those who are willing to use mobile customer care services, here is what you need to know.
The Stanbic IBTC customer care service can be rendered in two ways. It may be by a visit to the bank or by mobile services. This piece is focused on mobile customer care services.
Stanbic IBTC Email Contact
There are different email addresses for different complaints. Stanbic IBTC arranged the email complaints in such a way that each email addresses a particular issue, and customers’ complaints are directed to the right source.
- For inquiries the email address to use is [email protected]
- For anti-fraud and issues bordering on fraud, the email to use is [email protected]
- For private banking services, the email to use is [email protected]
- For enterprise direct services, the email to use is [email protected]
- For vehicle and Assets Financing services, the email to use is [email protected]
- For insurance inquiry, the email to use is [email protected]
- For pension inquiries, the email to use is [email protected]
You Can Also Contact Them through Calls
Just like the email addresses, there are different customer care numbers to contact for different issues nationally and internationally.
- For general inquiries, the phone number to dial is 0700 9099-09909 for local calls and +234 700 9099-09909 for international calls.
- If you want to report a fraud, call 0700-9099-09909
- For ant fraud, call 01-4227777
- For Private Banking, call 01-422-4444 for local calls, and +234-01-4224444 for international calls
- For Enterprise Direct, call 0700-333-3333 for local calls
- For Vehicle and Asset Financing, call 01-4222222 for international calls
- For insurance inquiries, call 01-2770394 locally or +234 1-012770394 for international calls. Or you can visit https://www.stanbicibtcinsurancebrokers.com/nigeriainsurancebrokers/insurance-brokers/contact-us for more options and information
- For Pension matters and inquiries, call 01-2716000 for local calls and +234-1-2716000 or you can visit https://www.stanbicibtcpension.com/nigeriapensionmanagers/pension-managers/contact-us for more information and options.
Stanbic IBTC Customer Care Services Can be Rendered through Social Media
Stanbic IBTC customer care services can be rendered through social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp. For service with social media handles, the customer gets to chat live with a customer care representative online. With direct messages, complaints are resolved easily. Some customers who may not have the airtime for a phone call can stick to this kind of service. Here’s a list of their social media handles.
- For Stanbic IBTC Facebook customer service, visit https://web.facebook.com/StanbicIBTC/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- The Twitter handle for Stanbic IBTC customer care service is @stanbicibtc
- For LinkedIn, visit https://ng.linkedin.com/company/stanbic-ibtc
- For Instagram, visit https://www.instagram.com/stanbicibtc/
Other Means of Contacting Stanbic IBTC Customer Care
Apart from these three means, there are other ways of contacting the Stanbic IBTC customer care agents. You can contact them through the Stanbic IBTC official website and a contact form. Both means allow you to lay your complaints and solve your problems with self-service care. The contact form is for those who may not have the resources to put a call across. They send the inquiry and wait for the bank to do the calling.
Stanbic IBTC Official Website
To use this platform, the customer has to visit the website with an internet-enabled smartphone or a computer. The website contains information on the bank’s services and products. Some of the pieces of information provided by the website may address some of the needs of the customers. A visit to the website may discontinue further inquiries on a particular issue. For the website services, visit www.stanbicibtcbank.com on your browser.
Stanbic IBTC Contact Form
Again, the Stanbic IBTC contact form is another means of reaching customer care services. Contact forms are an avenue for a customer to send messages to the bank from their website. The message will contain the customer’s complaints or inquiries and the customer’s contact information like email and name. The contact form can also be used for compliment purposes. To get access to the contact form, visit the website. If you wish for the bank to contact you to handle your complaints, all you need to do is to follow these instructions.
- Visit https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/nigeriabank/personal/contact-us
- Provide the following information
- your title – Mr, Miss, or Mrs
- your first name
- phone number
- email address
- fill in your query or comments concerning your purpose of the contact
- Click Call me Back. Then they will call you back to assist with your inquiry
StanbicIBTC Mobile App
With the Stanbic IBTC mobile app, customers can enjoy customer care services. Through the app, customers can report a claim or send a complaint to Insurance Brokers. Many customers prefer using the Stanbic IBTC mobile App – #APPyness because it is safer than online banking and has many features that will limit their visits to the bank. The new version of the app has amazing features that secure your banking details, helps you bank freely at your convenience, lay your complaints, and also find solutions to your questions.