Nigerian boyfriends can be as annoying as they can be sweet. However, some are just too insensitive to women and how they operate, reason and communicate. Normally, when a girl says no, she means “I’m not that cheap, try harder and I will say yes.”
Sometimes ladies, especially the under 25, just want their boyfriends to show that they care about them beyond words. When a boyfriend exhibits any of the signs below, they easily get turned off assuming that the guy “is not a serious somebody”.
Below are things that boyfriends do that girlfriends detest.
1. When you tell him to stop calling you because you are angry and he stays mute for weeks.
2. When you try to eat from his plates and he starts acting drama.
3. When you tell him you’re broke and instead of doing a ‘transfer’ he says “me too.”
4. When you’re having an argument and instead of letting you win, he starts throwing facts and logic your way.
5. When you tell him you like his watch and he doesn’t immediately give it to you.
6. When he ‘cums’ before you and then sleeps off leaving you hanging.
7. When he tells you your best friend has a bigger backside than you. Really?
8. When he won’t tell you his ATM card pin.
9. When you tell him that you don’t want anything for Valentine’s day and he actually doesn’t buy you anything.
10. When something is bothering you and he can’t read your mind to know what’s wrong.
11. When you tell him “I’m fine” and he actually stops asking what’s wrong.
12. When you start forming vex and start leaving and he really allows you leave.
13. When he does not tell you ‘I love you’ every day.
14. When he says his mother’s jollof rice is sweeter than your own.
15. When you send him a message and hours later he still has not replied. He better be dead.
16. When he doesn’t get you a gift for Independence Day, Easter, Sallah, Children’s day, and his own birthday. What is now his use?
17. When it’s been one hour and he hasn’t checked up on you. What is his excuse?
18. When you’re meant to be the only woman in his life but he is still in contact with his mother and sisters. This is so annoying and could mean he values them more than you.
19. When you want to make your hair and he wants to pay his school fees instead. Is that how to love someone?
20. When you’re in the middle of a conversation and he looks at his phone. Please! your phone should be looked at after the conversation, it’s just a device, I’m a human being!
21. When you are discussing something serious with him and he’s busy looking at someone or something else. What? please, you have to look at me and listen attentively too if you truly love me.
20. When you’re ready for marriage and he is complaining that it’s just been six months. Adam married Eve the same day he met her!
22. When you find out he doesn’t like taking shower. Most girls can’t stand body odour no matter how much you try to explain why you always have your shower thrice in a week.
23. When you wear a particular cloth for many days without washing it.
24. When he keeps long, dirty nails. Who doesn’t hate dirty animal claws? Most guys love keeping their nails but if you must do that, it has to be neat always.
25. When he hangs out with you along with his friends but neglects you throughout the period you guys are together. No! no! this can make a lady kill herself or even go her own way. Hey! you need to make her feel loved, make her feel special and also tell your friends how beautiful and nice she is.
26. When he jumps into the car and doesn’t bother to open the door for you. Women love anything that boosts their love for their boyfriends. While most men see this act as trivial and unimportant, it’s believed that doing this makes a woman special and that she always sees herself as a queen when you open the front door and allow her to sit first.