A controversial prophet in Ghana, Isaac Owusu Bempah has predicted the death of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2017.
The Pastor who is the founder and leader of the Glorious Word Ministry International also claimed he has foreseen the deaths of a former president, a former first lady as well as a ‘great king’ in Ghana. Bempah predicted a terrorist attack in the country, a coup d’etat as well as more clashes between Christians and Muslims in Ghana.
empah predicted a terrorist attack in the country, a coup d’etat as well as more clashes between Christians and Muslims in Ghana.
According to the broadcast from Ghanaweb, while many of the church members ponder at what 2017 has in stock for the country, the prophet urged people to “pray to avert them.” Listed below are the 17 prophecies of prophet Isaac Owusu Bempah for 2017:
- Death of a former president
- Death of a former first lady
- Coup d’etat in Ghana
- Death of Nigeria’s president
- Terrorist attack in Ghana
- Death of several young men and women
- Important personalities in parliament will die
- Many people will be kidnapped
- Innocent blood will be shed in a particular political party
- Increase in occult practices
- Americans will go for war
- More Muslim/Christian clashes this year
- A great king will die
- Another plane crash in Ghana
- Fire outbreaks in important offices in Ghana
- More celebrities(Actors,musicians and media practitioners) in Ghana to die
- NDC to stay in opposition for 16 years
This might not come as a surprise as there has been a similar prophecy by another Pastor from King of Kings Deliverance Church Delta State, who predicted that Buhari Will Die Before 2019 and that Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released.
It can also be recalled that TB Joshua had earlier 2016, urged Ghanaians to pray hard against looming terrorists attacks staged both in Nigeria and Ghana. According to him, the attacks will come in a foreign way. The prophet also urged people to pray for these two countries to avert the deadly attacks.