Bible verses are always popular due to the fact that they are used often and for those that read the bible constantly, they often come across them. However, some bible verses are more important than others due to one reason or the other. When you get used to a particular bible verse it becomes famous to you, then you can use it anytime the need arises. But there are some particular bible verses that are generally more popular than others and here they are;
1. 1 John 4:18-19 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.
2. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
3. Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
4. Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
5. Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
6. Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
7. John 8:13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
8. Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
9. 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
10. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
11. Psalm 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
12. Matthew 22:27-29 Finally, the woman died. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
13. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
14. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
15. Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
16. Colossians 3:14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
17. Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
18. Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
19. Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
20. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Popular Bible Verses About Life
21. 1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
22. Ephesians 5:33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
23. John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
24. John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
25. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
26. John 11:25,26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
27. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me…”
28. 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
29. Leviticus 24:17,18 “Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death. Whoever takes an animal’s life shall make it good, life for life…”
30. Deuteronomy 30:19 20 “… I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the LORD your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”
31. Proverbs 14:27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, that one may turn away from the snares of death.
32. John 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.
33. John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst…”
34. John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
35. Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
36. Romans 5:10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
37. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
38. Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile – the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him NIV
39. Matthew 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” NIV
40. 1 John 5:4 For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. NIV