Bible verses are always popular due to the fact that they are used often and for those that read the Bible constantly, they often come across them. However, some Bible verses are more important than others due to one reason or the other. When you get used to a particular Bible verse it becomes famous to you, then you can use it anytime the need arises. But there are some particular Bible verses that are generally more popular than others and here they are;
1. 1 John 4:18-19 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.
2. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
3. Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
4. Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
5. Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
6. Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
7. John 8:13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
8. Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
9. 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
10. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
11. Psalm 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
12. Matthew 22:27-29 Finally, the woman died. Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
13. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
14. 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
15. Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
16. Colossians 3:14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
17. Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
18. Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
19. Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
20. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Popular Bible Verses About Life
21. 1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
22. Ephesians 5:33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
23. John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
24. John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
25. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
26. John 11:25,26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
27. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me…”
28. 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
29. Leviticus 24:17,18 “Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death. Whoever takes an animal’s life shall make it good, life for life…”
30. Deuteronomy 30:19 20 “… I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the LORD your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”
31. Proverbs 14:27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, that one may turn away from the snares of death.
32. John 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.
33. John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst…”
34. John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
35. Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
36. Romans 5:10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
37. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
38. Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile – the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him NIV
39. Matthew 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” NIV
40. 1 John 5:4 For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. NIV
Most Popular Bible Verses About Faith
41. 2 Timothy 1:13 What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. NIV
42. 1 John 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. NIV
43. 1 Timothy 4:12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. NIV
44. Romans 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood – to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished – NIV
45. Hebrews 6:1 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God NIV
46. Acts 26:18 To open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’ NIV
47. James 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. NIV
48. Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. NIV
49. Romans 14:1 Accept those whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. NIV
50. 1 Peter 1:9 For you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls. NIV
51. Romans 3:20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. NIV
52. Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. NIV
53. Romans 12:6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith NIV
54. Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. NIV
55. Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus. NIV
56. Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me. (ESV)
57. Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (ESV)
58. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (ESV)
59. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. (ESV)
60. 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (ESV)
More Popular Bible Verses
61. Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever. (NLT)
62. Isaiah 40:31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. (NLT)
63. Galatians 2:2 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (ESV)
64. Galatians 6:17 From now on let no person trouble me [by making it necessary for me to vindicate my apostolic authority and the divine truth of my Gospel], for I bear on my body the [brand] marks of the Lord Jesus [the wounds, scars, and other outward evidence of persecutions—these testify to His ownership of me]! (AMP)
65. Ephesians 5:22, 25
22: Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
25: Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her… (ESV)
66. John 13:7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.” (NIV)
Popular Bible Verses About Strength
67. Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
68. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
69. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
70. Nehemiah 8:10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
71. Psalm 22:19 But you, O LORD, be not far off; O my Strength, come quickly to help me.
72. Psalm 28:7-8 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
73. Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
74. Psalm 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
75. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
76. Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
77. Isaiah 40:29-31 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
78. Habakkuk 3:19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
79. Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
80. Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
81. Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
82. Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.”
83. Isaiah 33:2 O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.