Lots of Ponzi schemes has flooded Nigeria since the inception of the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) and they are still luring citizens to themselves despite the unfortunate outcome of the MMM experiment. Not that anyone would blame them anyway – thanks to the poor state of the nation’s economy today, but what is most shocking is despite being unreliable and prone to crash when participants least expected, thousands of people still take the risk.
Here are Top 10 Ponzi Schemes currently trending in Nigeria right now.
Top 10 Ponzi Schemes in Nigeria right now
1. MySurecash – https://www.mysurecash.com/
This is a Ponzi scheme with a platform that gives 50% in 28 days and $30 registration bonus.
2. Loopers Club – http://www.loopersclub.com/
Loopers club is another get rich quick Ponzi scheme Nigerians are confidently investing their money. You pay within 12 hours of registration or risk being blocked permanently. Like Twinkas, members selects from many packages and get 200% on the one selected within 14 days. The increase rate ranges from N5k to get N10k, N15k to get N30k, etc…
- Start Package – N5,000 to get N10,000 from 2 people
- Basic Package – N10,000 to get N20,000 from 2 people
- Relief Package – N15,000 to get N30,000 from 2 people
- Silver Package – N20,000 to get N40,000 from 2 people
- Gold Package – N50,000 to get N100,000 from 2 people
- Loopers Package – N75,000 to get N150,000 from 2 people
- Platinum Package – N100,000 to get N200,000 from 2 people
- Super Package – N200,000 to get N400,000 from 2 people
- Royal Package – N500,000 to get N1,000,000 from 2 people
3. Twinkas – http://twinkas.com/
This Ponzi scheme is designed for members to get double or 100% of what they invested into the system on or before 21 days, without referring others. However, a 5% referral commission is promised to members on all referrals.
Members of this scheme are equally advised to have an online banking Application on their mobile phone to help facilitate the process. Based on data found on the website, the four include categories:
- Classic – N5,000 to get N10000 from 2 people
- Professional – N10,000 to get N20,000 from 2 people
- Premium – N20,000 to get N40,000 from 2 people
- Ultimate – N50,000 to get N100,000 from 2 people
The Veteran category which will offer N200,000 for every N100,000 pledged is yet to be installed.
4. iCharity Club – http://www.icharityclub.org.ng/
This another donation Ponzi scheme which requires members to pay N6000 to an upline and get N6,000 from 5 people. Participants who upgrade to the level of 12,000 will earn 12, 000 from 25 people.
5. NNN – https://nnn-office.com/
This Ponzi scheme offers a platform that gives 35% in 21 days. Members are requested to provide help on the 10th or 11th day and wait for 21 days to collect their money + 35% increase. They also offer registration bonus based on the amount the person pledges to provide as help.
6. Get Help Worldwide (GHW) – http://gethelpworldwide.com/
This scheme is similar to MMM and was launched in the August 2016. They claimed to have solid rules that guide the users to make the system last forever. Unlike MMM, there are no Guiders, just members who are matched to pay 20-23 days or matched to Get Help after 30 days. Excerpts from the website reads:
“GHW is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity, Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location. You can help one and will get help from others which will return you a 30% in Local Currency or 50% in Bitcoin in 30 days maximum. If you are willing to do so join us now.”
7. Pair Me – https://pairme.me/
Here, participants are paid 50% in 30 days and minimum to maximum PH ranges from 5,000 to N3,000,000 respectively, with 10% as direct referral bonus.
8. MegaCycler – http://megacycler.com/
This Ponzi scheme believed to be working well in Nigeria. The platform where members earn quick cash simply by paying N2,000 to a sponsor or referrer within 48 hours of registration.
9. RevoSquad – http://revosquad.com/
This Ponzi scheme is a new platform that redesigned the old design of Ultimate Cycler. According to its directives, members doesn’t need to bring someone to earn but referring people only makes the process faster
When you register, you have to pay N12,500 to an upline to get your account activated and move to level 1, then the system matches 4 people who will pay you N50,000 each, and they claim the process is faster than that of other Ponzi schemes like Ultimate Cycler.
10. Changing Lives Online (CLO Nigeria) – http://changinglivesonline.net/
In this scheme, willing participants are to provide help to another participant whom must be paid within 48 hours and vice versa. The minimum to maximum PH ranges from N10,000 to N50,000 and the minimum to maximum GH is N10,000 to N100,000.
So there you have them! Goodluck in choosing the best among the Ponzi schemes that will best suit you.