MTN Nigeria is one of the largest mobile telecommunication companies operating in Nigeria which is among the leading countries where the company is licensed to operate with the Brand name MTN Nigeria.
Below is the key information you need to know about MTN Nigeria:
MTN Nigeria Customer Care:
MTN Nigeria has a dedicated customer care team that is available 24/7 to ensure that you get served always. The team is there to answer all your questions, respond to all your complaints and all other essential service needs.
You can reach the customer care through the following ways:
Call 180 from an MTN service line, dial +23480310180 if using other networks, or 23480310180 if you are outside the country.
Self-help service; dial 181 from an MTN line,+ 23480310181 from other lines, and +23480310181 if from outside Nigeria.
Other ways include:
1. Email [email protected]
2. Follow them on Twitter, http://twitter.com/MTNNG, and https://twitter.com/MTN180
3. Follow them on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/MTNLoaded
4. Post your questions through their customer feedback form
5. Walk into an MTN Customer service center next to you.
6. Write a letter and post it through MTN Walk-in centers to the following address:
The Customer Care Manager
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited
MTN Nigeria is a perfect place where you would enjoy working. They are proud to be IIP certified. Check their website regularly for available career vacancies. They undertake all the recruitment exercise as per the vacancies available.
Register an account to receive all their job alerts.
Plans available includes:
1. MTN BetaTalk; This is a tariff plan which is prepaid and rewards you with three times your recharge above 100N.
2. BetaTalk call rate; They charge a rate of 24N per minute for all national calls from the customer’s primary and bonus accounts. After exhausting the bonus, National calls, SMS, and Data are charged from the customers primary account. International calls, SMS, and Data will be charged from the customer’s main account while roaming at the existing international rates.
3. How to migrate to BetaTalk; All the pre-paid customers can migrate to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan. To migrate Just dial *123*2*6# or write BT and send to 131. Post-paid customers cannot subscribe to BetaTalk. If you migrate out of BetaTalk, you lose you bonus balance.
4. Balance inquiry; To check your balance both in the main and bonus accounts, dial *556#.
5. Data bonus; You receive a weekly data bonus of 10MB when you top-up with no less than N100. Its validity is seven days from the day of awarding.
With their data plans, it is so easy for you to choose from different data schemes. They have lots of affordable and flexible plans in which you can choose. You can just dial *131#.
The MTN Group Ltd is mobile telecommunications company formerly known as M-Cell launched in 1994. It offers voice, digital services, and data to retail customers in over 20 countries where it has been licensed to operate.
MTN Cellphone deals:
MTN Nigeria Offers some mobile deals that ensure you get quality devices at affordable prices. They also come with benefits including data bundles offered for each phone or tablet purchased. You can find all the information on their website.