In the growing world of technology, Smile Network has become one of the best internet service providers. Thus, having knowledge of how to contact the Smile Network customer service unit is very important as it can help a customer that is faced with difficult situations arising from the use of the network. Tapping into present-day technological advancements, the Smile network has provided several channels to contact the customer care unit.
Nevertheless, there are certain problems that will require customers to visit the Smile office before being resolved. That is the reason we made available in this write-up some of the network’s offices in the country.
How To Login To Smile Network Account
For customers that already have an account with the internet provider, they have been granted access to their smile accounts. They can download the Smile mobile app and access the account through the mobile app. They can also go through the Smile website and still have access to their account. Before going into details about how to log in to the Smile account, let’s look at the requirements.
Login Requirements For Your Smile Account
- must have an internet-enabled device
- Download the Smile mobile app or click here
- You must have an account with the Smile network
- You must have a Smile number or Smile recognized username
How to Login to Smile Account Through the App or Web Portal
Logging in to the Smile account is very easy and straightforward. The same requirements can be used to log in to the Smile mobile app and the Smile portal. Below is the way to log in to the Smile network:
- Open the Smile mobile app or the website
- Input your Smile number or your username
- Enter your password here
- Click on Sign in
- You will gain direct access to the Smile platform
How to Contact Smile Network Customer Service Unit
The customer service unit of Smile Internet Service Provider is one that is structured to render services to customers. They are very effective as they give timely responses to requests from users. They are keen to ensure customer satisfaction through their coordinated, user-friendly platforms. The customer service units of Smile Company are known for their quick adoption of upgraded communication platforms in order to render proper services.
Below are some ways of contacting the Smile customer service unit:
- Through calls
- By email contact
- By WhatsApp
- Web chat
- Visit the office
What Number Can I Use to Contact Smile Customer Care?
Customers can contact the network’s customer service unit through phone calls. This process avails the customer an opportunity to speak with a customer representative. It also reduces the need to locate a physical office before having your request handled. The helpline number to contact the customer service unit of Smile internet service providers is +234 (0) 702 044 4444.
How To Contact Smile Customer Service Via Email
Email services are another alternative for contacting Smile’s customer service unit. The department has 24/7 managed email services dedicated to collecting and resolving complaints from customers. To contact the department, simply send your complaint or inquiry to cust[email protected] The unit will reply in no time with a solution or acknowledgment of your request.
Contacting Smile Network By WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most widely accepted means of communication in Nigeria and beyond. That is why the customer service unit of the Smile network adopted the use of the platform to reach customers. Reaching customer service through the WhatsApp platform is less expensive. It only requires having data and being on the WhatsApp platform.
To contact the customer service unit of the Smile Network, simply follow the steps below:
- Save this number (+234 (0) 702 069 3358) on your phone
- Log in to your WhatsApp account
- Tap the message icon below
- Click on the menu segment on top
- Select ‘refresh’ to have the new saved member included in your WhatApp list of friends
- Scroll through your WhatsApp contacts list
- Select the Smile saved number and commence your chat.
Can I Contact Smile Network Through Web Chat?
The Smile customer service unit has a section on the Smile website where customers can interact with the customer service. The web chat platform is also open 24/7 for customers’ complaints and Inquiries.
To successfully access the Smile network web chat platform, follow the steps below:
- Access the Smile network website or click here
- Scroll down to the section with Chat with us and click on ‘Chat Now’
- The chatbox will appear
How To Contact Smile Customer Service By Visiting Smile Office
Users of Smile internet services can visit the Smile office to lay complaints or make inquiries. This option is available when you have tried other options above and still didn’t get a certified response or solution. A Smile network customer service representative will be available at the office to attend to your request.
The Smile Network has over 200 outlets across the country, and the head office address is provided below:
Smile Head Office, Victoria Island,
39c Ahmed Onibudo Street,
Other Smile Network Customer Service Physical Offices in Nigeria
The following are some of the outlets of the Smile network where customers can get customer-related services:
Kiosk at Kada Plaza
111 Sapele Road, Kada Plaza
Benin City, Nigeria
Ago Palace Way, 116/118
Ohafia bus stop
103, Ishaga Road, Mushin
9SMAG Global Communication Limited
15 Katudu Road, Behind Water Resources, Mando
Smile Shop on Aba Road
206, Aba Road,
After the Waterline bus stop, the opposite young shall grow motors.
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
At Abuja Smile Shop
The Omega Center (beside K-City Plaza),
No. 4 Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2
Ada George’s Shop
Mgbuoba, 5B Ada George Road (near Location Busstop).
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
34, Akpakpava Road.
Benin City, Nigeria
Ali Akilu’s Shop
Gora Place Building, opposite Dicon,
Aside from UBA by Singer Roundabout,
Polysonic Shopping Mall, Point Road, Apapa
Asaba Smile Shop
Ground floor, No. 295 Nnebisi Road, Oil Petrol Station
Diamond Technology by Bina
2 Ilasani Elemide St, Oko Oba Road.
Sharon Filling Station, Kachia Road
Along Awolowo Road, (beside Forte Oil), Bodija
20 Seinde Calisto Cres, Orile Oshodi
Christy-George NG PH
Harry’s Compound, Egbelu Ozodo
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Crunchies Limca Kiosk
Crunchies Limca, 43 Limca Road
Ejitex Communication Kiosk
Barnawa Shopping Complex, 4 Zaira Road
Emmrose Technologies Ltd
2B Abiriba Street, Old GRA
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
23 Road, Commercial 1b Facility Area,
besides First Baptist Church, Festac,
Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
Foodco Bodija Kiosk
2A University Crescent, (Opp. Aare Avenue), Bodija
Guaranty Network Kiosk
79 Old Market Road
Heritage Mall Shop
First Floor, Telecom Wing, Heritage Mall, Dugbe
Ibadan Smile Shop
99, Old Lagos Ibadan Road, Challenge
Smile Regional Office, 21 Toyin Street,
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Badore Rd, Opposite Ochowa Plaza
KBCTEXX Global Services
Olabode Bus Stop, Governors’ Rd,
Ikotun Lagos, Nigeria
Kima-Maxi Nigeria Limited
Mabuchi Kabala Costain No. 5
339a Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo Yaba
2A Onafeko St, Shomolu, Akoka
Some Common Problems One Might Encounter Using Smile Network
How do I recharge roaming data?
The following steps can help you recharge your Smile roaming data:
- Make sure you have the SmileKonnect App installed (available from the App or Google Play Store)
- To purchase a package, go to the menu button and pick “Buy Package.”
- Enter the serial number of the device (this can be found at the back of the device)
- Review and accept the terms and conditions, then click pay to complete your transaction
- Verify your PayPal payment
I don’t know how to use the Smile Konnect device
- Press the power button to turn on the SmileKonnect device
- Wait for the Internet Connection/4G LTE LED lights to turn green before proceeding. This shows that the item is ready to use and is linked to a local network
- With your device, look for the SmileKonnect WiFi connection settings (SSID on the back of the device) (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.)
- When prompted, choose the connection and enter the password (found on the back of the device)
- The SmileKonnect gadget generates a simple-to-use wifi hotspot that can receive 4G LTE signals
How can I activate SmileVoice to make voice calls?
Smile clients may download the FREE SmileVoice App for Android and iOS devices from the Google Play or App Store and use it to make limitless FREE on-net (Smile-to-Smile) calls. Customers may now use a Smile SIM card to make calls on their compatible VoLTE feature/smartphone.
Why are all of my Smile devices linked to the Smile 4G LTE network ringing when I receive a call?
Yes, when you get a call, it will ring on all of your SmileVoice-enabled devices that are connected to a data network at the moment. Both devices will ring if you have activated SmileVoice on your Android phone (by installing the app) and your VoLTE phone and both are connected to Smile’s 4G LTE network or another data provider. Disconnect one to prevent such problems from occurring and to secure your network conversation.
As a new user, I find it difficult to sign into my Smile network App
Please follow the procedures below if you are a first-time user who has not yet logged into the MySmile Portal:
- On your mobile device, download and install the MySmile App from the appropriate device store
- Open the app
- Tap ‘Register’
- Type in your SmileNumber or username, which was emailed to you when you signed up for Smile. Please call Smile Customer Care at 0702 444 4444 if you are unsure about your SmileNumber or Username
- After you’ve input your SmileNumber or username, choose a memorable password and enter it
- To proceed, click SUBMIT
- To get a 6-digit OTP, enter your registered mobile number (GSM number)
- To verify, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click VERIFY
- You’ll be sent to the MySmile App’s home screen after completing the registration process
How do I share airtime with Smile numbers linked to my account?
Log into the MySmile App or MySmile Portal with your SmileNumber/Username and Password to share airtime amongst SmileNumbers tied to your account. Then, on the share icon, pick Airtime as well as your profile’s connected SmileNumber. You’ll get a notice confirming that airtime was successfully transferred. You may also examine the airtime balance in the SmileNumber you shared by going to Balances after sharing.
How do I restrict access to my Smile network router?
The router may be set up to block access based on IP, MAC address, and URL. A laptop/desktop can also be denied a Wi-Fi connection to the router. Please contact our Customer Care Center at (toll-free) 0702 044 4444 or send an email to [email protected] for more information on how to put this up.
I find it difficult to know when my router is connected to the PC
When the LED light on the router’s ‘Mode’ symbol blinks blue and your computer’s ‘LAN’ icon or wireless SSID highlights the ‘connected’ state, your computer is connected to the router. When the router’s ‘Mode’ symbol is flashing red, it means there’s no connectivity, and when it’s blinking white, it means the router is trying to connect to the wireless network.
How Can I Access My Balances On The Smile Network
Any of the following methods can be used to check the balance of your airtime, data, and voice services:
- The MySmile App (download it on your phone and sign in with your SmileNumber/Username and password to check your balance)
- The MySmile Portal (go to smile.com.ng and click on LOGIN, then enter your SmileNumber/Username and Password to check your balance)
- Send “Y” to 343 from SmileVoice or your registered mobile number to check your voice and data balance
I experience constant disconnection and low network
Check for any items in the area that have magnetic fields, such as microwaves, ovens, and disc satellite antennae, and move the router away from them. While checking the signal indication bar on your router, try moving it to a different spot. To have a pleasant browsing experience, you’ll need at least two signal bars. Please contact Smile Customer Care at 0702 044 4444 (toll-free) or 0704 645 0000 for additional assistance and troubleshooting guidance, or send an email to [email protected] and we’ll call you back.
How do I reset my Smile 4G LTE password?
To switch from the default password to one you like, follow these steps:
- Connect to the SMILE Wi-Fi using the default password and the modem’s Wi-Fi Key (WPA/WPA2)
- Open your web browser
- Go to http://homerouter.cpe/ or 20192.168.8.1 or 192.168.1.1 to get started
- Use your username and password to log in. You can put anything as a username and password if you haven’t updated them before. (NOTE that you may never be able to change the username in the future, so type carefully)
- On certain models, the default username and password are user and admin, respectively
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Basic Settings after logging in
- You may alter your SSID, Hide SSID broadcast, Wi-Fi password, and other options under Wi-Fi Basic Settings
- When you’re finished, click Apply