Zenith Bank account balance checking platforms are designed to be easy and user-friendly. This led to the bank investing in different techniques that eliminated the era when Zenith bank customers had to go through the stress of queueing up in the banking halls to check the bank account balance. Through these provided channels, customers can effortlessly know the account balance.
Among all the methods of accessing the account balance as a Zenith Bank customer, the fastest and the easiest is the Zenith Bank USSD code. The bank is devoted to giving out the best services to their customers at all times.
Below are some of the ways to check Zenith Bank account balance:
- Zenith Bank mobile app
- Zenith Bank mobile internet banking
- USSD code
- Through customer care
Before going into the above methods of checking your account balance, basic requirements are necessary. An internet-enabled mobile phone for the mobile app and zenith bank internet banking method, any phone that can accept communication network for USSD code method. Zenith bank customers also need their ATM card to access the account balance through the ATM.
How Do I Check My Zenith Bank Account Balance on My Phone?
Zenith bank customers can access their account balances using their phones through three primary means. These processes are the Zenith Bank mobile internet banking, and Zenith Bank mobile app downloaded on your phone and the use of Zenith Bank USSD code. Below are the process of accessing the mobile app through these channels using your mobile phone.
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance Through Zenith Mobile Application
Zenith bank’s mobile application is designed to render essential banking services to customers. It is designed to be downloadable on the phone and access a communication network internet services. The application can be used for other transactions like paying bills, transferring funds, recharging mobile numbers, and a lot more.
To successfully check account balance through this method, the customer has to follow these steps using the Zenith bank mobile app;
- Download the Zenith bank mobile app from the Google play store or click here
- Open the app once the download is completed.
- On the Zenith bank mobile app, a user can register.
To receive an SMS soft token, you must have their mobile number set up for alerts on their registered account.
- Open the app and click register.
- Select non-internet banking user and enter your bank account number.
- Create a 6 digit numeric password, and this password will be used to log in to the app.
- Create a 4 digit numeric MOBILE PIN; this PIN would be required before completing any transaction.
- After the registration, you will be demanded to log in.
If you are successful, the next page you will see is the login page. Enter your Zenith Bank account number and password created during registration to begin using the service.
- Open your Zenith Bank mobile app.
- Select the login and enter your details, then submit.
- After successful login, you will be directed to the app’s homepage, which will show your account balance and your account details.
Can I Check My Zenith Bank Balance Online?
Using an internet-enabled mobile phone, one can check the Zenith Bank account balance through the internet banking platform. Internet banking is an online banking service provided by the Bank for an effortless banking experience. There are a few steps to using the Zenith Bank internet banking platform to check account balance.
Customers are required to register on the Zenith Bank internet banking services before being eligible to use it.
Go through the registration process as provided below:
- Log in to the Zenith Bank Internet Banking platform or click here.
- Click on sign up on the personal banking section.
- Print and fill out the form.
- Submit in the nearest Zenith bank branch.
- Select internet banking user and enter your bank account number.
- Create a 6 digit numeric password.
- Create a 4 digit numeric MOBILE PIN; this will serve as alternative means for completing transactions.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your PIN+TOKEN for Authentication.
To Check The Account Balance via Internet Banking Services
- Log in to the Zenith Bank internet banking services or click here.
- Select your login process (PIN and Token or Password).
- Enter your account number and password, PIN, or token.
- On the internet banking dashboard is a display of your account number.
What Is The Zenith Bank Code to Check Balance?
The Zenith Bank USSD code for checking the account balance is *966*00#. The Zenith bank USSD code works on all Nigerian Network service providers (MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile). The Zenith Bank USSD code can be used on any mobile device, and it is very easy to use.
Use the following steps to check your Zenith Bank account via USSD;
- Dial *966*00# on the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
- Enter your Zenith account number and submit.
- On the next screen, enter your 4 digit PIN and send.
After entering the PIN successfully, your account balance will be sent to you via SMS, but this service isn’t free. An N15 service fee applies and will be immediately deducted from your account.
Checking your Account Balance Using ATM
Zenith bank customers can also check their Zenith account balance using the ATM. This action can be performed from any ATM, including those not currently able to dispense cash. Checking your Bank account balance using ATM is one of the easiest and fastest methods of checking your Bank account Balance. Use the following steps to check your Zenith bank account balance on any ATM.
- Visit any ATM gallery.
- Put your Zenith bank debit card in the card slot.
- Punch in your bank account’s four-digit PIN code.
- On the screen, many options will come up. Select the account balance/inquiry option.
- To complete the transaction, enter your pin.
Your Zenith account balance will be displayed on the screen, and you can choose to print it out if the ATM accepts that. This method is free and can be done from any bank’s ATM.
How to Check Bank Account Balance With Customer Care
This approach requires you to contact Zenith Bank’s customer service unit by phone, email, or visit the Bank.
Contacting Zenith Bank Customer Care via Phone call
Call 234-1-2787000 or 0700ZENITHBANK, provide your account number and name and ask to be informed of your account balance, and your account balance will be mentioned to you.
Contacting Zenith Bank Customer Care via Email
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account number and account name in the subject line, seeking your account balance, and an email will be sent back to you containing your account balance.
Lastly, you can also check your Zenith Bank Balance by visiting the Bank and asking to speak with a customer care representative, providing the representative with your Zenith bank account name and number, and requesting to know your account balance and your account balance details will be giving to you.