To check Fidelity Bank account balance, dial the USSD code *770# from your mobile device from anywhere and at any time of the day or week. This code also allows customers to open a bank account, transfer funds, buy airtime, and pay bills. However, the USSD is not the only method you can use to check your Fidelity Bank account balance, as it can also be done through WhatsApp, ATM, customer care, Fidelity Bank mobile app, online, and by visiting the bank.
Suppose you’ve ever wondered why you should check your account balance; the reason is not far-fetched because it can help you stick to a budget, know when there is any fraudulent activity on your account, know when there is an overcharged fee mainly from the bank, and keeps you aware of your spending among other reasons. As such, here are the different ways you can check your Fidelity Bank account balance.
How To Check Your Fidelity Account Balance Using USSD
- Dial *770# from any mobile device using the line you used to open your Fidelity bank account
- Follow the instructions and select Acc Balance.
- Enter your 4-digit mobile transaction PIN and enter
- Your account balance will display on your screen
- Dial *770*0#
If your line is not registered, for you to gain access to the Fidelity Bank USSD channel, follow to steps below to activate:
- Dial *770#
- Select 1
- Enter your Fidelity Bank account number
- Create a USSD transaction PIN
You Can Check Your Account Balance On Fidelity Bank Mobile App
- Using your Mobile App, visit Google Playstore or the Apple App Store.
- Search for Fidelity Bank mobile App
- Select install to download the App
- Once the download is completed, open the App
- Enter your username and password
- If you have never used the platform, click on sign up to register
- Immediately you’re logged in, your account balance will display on your dashboard
How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance Online
- Visit the bank’s online platform
- At the top left side of the page, select login
- Enter your online banking username and password
- Click sign in
- Once you’re logged in, your account number will appear on the dashboard
For a more straightforward method. Follow this link to take you directly to the login page. In a case where you have not registered for Fidelity Bank online banking, follow these steps:
Steps to Register for online banking
- Step 1: Visit the online registration page
- Step 2: Enter your account number
- Step 3: You’ll receive a code through your registered phone number
- Step 4: Enter the code
- Step 5: Choose a username and password
- Step 6: Create secret questions and answers in case you need to reset your password in the future
- Step 7: Complete your sign-up by activating your profile using the prompt that will show on your screen.
- Step 8: Set transaction PIN under the settings menu or download a token app to set yourself up
How To Check Your Balance on ATM
- Visit an ATM
- Insert your ATM card
- Type you PIN
- Click on inquiry
- Select account type (whether savings or current)
- Your account balance will appear on the screen
- Select to perform another transaction or end process
Get Your Account Balance Using WhatsApp
09030000302 is the WhatsApp number of Fidelity Bank (IVY). This chatting platform will allow you to make bank transactions and check your account balance. Follow the step below:
- Save 09030000302 (IVY) on your mobile device
- Open your WhatsApp app
- Search for the Fidelity WhatsApp contact you saved earlier
- Send Hi, hello or IVY
- You’ll receive an option to select from
- Select A (my account balance)
- You’ll receive a message to accept or decline terms and conditions
- Select A (accept)
- You’ll receive another message with a link to another set of terms and conditions.
- Select A (accept) to continue
- You’ll receive another message with options
- Select A (account balance)
- Enter ‘yes’ to give details of your account
- Enter your account number and follow other instructions
- Your account balance will be sent to you
Visit Fidelity Bank or Contact Customer Care To Get Your Account Balance
There are currently about 240 branches of Fidelity Bank across the many states in Nigeria. You can visit any of the branches to check your account balance.
- Call For General Enquiry (including account balance): 07003435489
- Call from abroad: 09087989069
- Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I check my Fidelity account balance even if I forget my account number?
Yes, once you have activated the USSD or have your login details, you can check your account balance. However, you need your account number to gain access to checking your balance at the bank or when you contact customer care service.
If you do not have an account with the bank, you can create one using the USSD, WhatsApp, and online platforms.
2. How do I check my Fidelity account balance without ATM?
You can use your mobile phone to dial *770*0#, chat with IVY on WhatsApp using 09030000302, download the mobile App or check it online.
3. What is the Fidelity Bank USSD code?
*770#. The Unstructured Supplementary Service can be used to check your balance, buy airtime for yourself or a third party, send money, open an account, and get access to a loan facility.
4. Is checking of Fidelity Bank account balance free?
No, you will be charged a total fee of 20 Naira when you check your account balance. The previous fee for this service was 10 Naira. When you use the USSD, your network charges you 6.98 Naira VAT.
5. Can I check my balance when I’m not in Nigeria?
Yes, you can check your account balance from anywhere in the world. However, to use the USSD, you will need your line to continue to be active even when you’re abroad. Your network provider may have an extra charge for this platform.
6. How long does it take to get by account balance?
Once your network is good, it takes only a few seconds to get your balance using Fidelity Bank USSD code.