GOtv Max is a GOtv package that offers affordable entertainment to subscribers in need of better value for money through flexible payment options.
GOtv Max is one of the five packages (GOtv Jolli, GOtv Max, GOtv Jinja, GOtv Supa, GOtv Smallie) offered by one of Africa’s most popular paid TV terrestrial services, owned by broadcaster MultiChoice. But of all the packages, the GOtv Max Package has the most entertaining channels. It is also one of the most affordable plans you can get in the digital realm.
What is GOtv Max?
GOtv Max package is an exciting GOtv bouquet that offers excellent value for your money and if you are looking for a rich bouquet with several selections of content, then you are sure to have it in the GOtv Max plan.
GOtv Max was launched to the public of Nigeria on the 1st of November 2017. This package offers many channels from different genres targeted at providing customers with great satisfactory screen time. This wide range of entertainment covers movies, news, sports, music, novellas, kids’ entertainment, and much more. To know more about this exceptional package from multi-choice, we will take you through the unique features of the GOtv Max package, including the GoTv channel list and how to upgrade to this unique subscription plan.
How Much is GOtv Max Subscription?
The subscription price for the GOtv max plan will only cost you NGN 4,150 and it runs for thirty days. This amount covers all entertainment you are bound to get from its long list of channels.
In the battle of content and what the viewers want, GOtv has consistently shown its innovative streak by playing the game differently. One of such tactics is offering more content for much lower prices when compared to others in the digital television revolution.
During the active subscription period, you will be able to watch 6 sports channels, 4 movie channels, 5 music channels, and 73 other channels of different genres.
GOtv MAX Channel List
GOtv Max is packed with over 75 TV channels with local and international series, movies, telenovelas, and kids’ shows. This long list of GOtv max channels guarantees a little something for everyone to enjoy. Here is a complete list of all the channels you are sure to enjoy under this package
GOtv Max General Entertainment has 18 channels.
- Africa Magic Hausa ( 4 )
- Africa Magic Igbo ( 11 )
- Africa Magic Yoruba ( 5 )
- BET ( 21 )
- CBS Reality ( 22 )
- ROK 2 ( 17 )
- Televista ( 15 )
- E! Entertainment ( 26 )
- TVC Entertainment ( 27 )
- ROK GH ( 18 )
- Star Life ( 23 )
- TeleMundo ( 14 )
- Zee World ( 25 )
- Discovery Family ( 50 )
- Real Time ( 12 )
- Trybe ( 97 )
- Novela Magic ( 20 )
- TL Novelas (13)
For all sports lovers, GOtv Max offers you six exciting sports channels, they include the following:
- SuperSport LaLiga ( 32 )
- SuperSport Select 1 ( 33 )
- SuperSport Football ( 31 )
- SuperSport Select 2 ( 34)
- ESPN ( 37 )
- BLITZ ( 30 )
GOtv Max Movies
GOtv Max Movies have 4 channels:
- B4U Movies ( 24 )
- TNT Africa ( 16 )
- Africa Magic Epic ( 9 )
- M-Net Movies 4 ( 3 )
Documentary, Lifestyle & Education
Documentary, Lifestyle & Education has 3 channels
- Discovery ID ( 52 )
- Nat Geo Wild ( 51 )
- Spice TV ( 10 )
Kids and Teens
For your kids’ favorite entertaining shows, GOtv Kids and Teens has 6 channels:
- Da Vinci Kids ( 66 )
- Disney Junior ( 60 )
- PBS Kids ( 65 )
- Nickelodeon ( 62 )
- Jim Jam ( 61 )
- Cartoon Network ( 67)
News and Commerce
For your news around the world and commerce, check out these 8 channels.
- BBC World News ( 41 )
- CNN International ( 42 )
- Arise News ( 44 )
- Al Jazeera ( 40 )
- NTA Parliament ( 115 )
- TVC News Nigeria ( 45 )
- NTA News 24 ( 46 )
- CHANNELS (48)
GOtv max music has 3 channels.
- MTV Base ( 72 )
- HIP TV ( 74 )
- Sound City (75)
For all religious views, these four channels are just perfect for you
- Dove TV ( 83 )
- Emmanuel TV (82)
- FAITH (80)
- ISLAM CHANNEL (81)
There are 21 Local Channels for your viewing pleasure. Check them out below:
- Tiwa n Tiwa ( 111 )
- AIT ( 93 )
- BCOS ( 105 )
- BISCON TV ( 108)
- EBS ( 104)
- Galaxy TV ( 99 )
- ITV Benin ( 107)
- Lagos TV ( 90)
- Liberty TV ( 110)
- NTA 2 ( 114 )
- NTA International ( 91)
- OGTV (100)
- ONMAX (96)
- R2TV (112)
- RAVE ( 113)
- RSTV ( 103 )
- SILVERBIRD (92)
- Sunna TV (84)
- WAP TV ( 102)
- Wazobia TV ( 98 )
- Arewa 24 (101)
For your amazing free radio channels, GOtv Max has the following:
- Naija FM (301)
- Wazobia FM (303)
How to Pay For GOtv Max using My GOtv App
To ensure better accessibility and easy transaction, GOtv introduced a mobile application known as MyGOtv. This allows you to pay for any subscription plan that best suits your pocket in the comfort of your home, without needing to be physically present at the GOtv office.
Simply download the MyGOtv app from Google Playstore for Android devices and the Apple store for IOS. Follow the following steps after downloading the app to make your payment
- Click on the app and enter your login details
- Choose your preferred package which in this case is GOtv Max
- Click on Pay Now and confirm the details of the payment
- Click on continue
- Select your preferred payment provider
- Select payment option (once-off payment or auto-renewal)
- you can choose a payment method (Verve, Mastercard, Visa)
- Enter payment details and click Pay
- An OTP will be sent to your registered on your bank account number.
- Enter the OTP pin, and press submit to complete your payment
To Subscribe for GOtv Max Using Quickteller
QuickTeller allows the subscriber to pay into his subscription account for the renewal of his services from the Quick Teller web link. This platform interfaces with the Integrated billing system (IBS) and gives the subscriber immediate values that prompt an automatic re-connection of the disconnected service within 5 minutes.
To pay your GOtv subscription online:
- Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/gotv and select GOtv Max as your preferred GOtv bouquet
- Enter your e-mail address, IUC number, and enter your mobile phone number, click next
- Enter your name on the subscriber’s name section and confirm that your IUC number was filled in correctly.
- Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve, or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details (Card Number and Expiry Date), and then include your 4 digit PIN.
- Click PAY.
- Expect your viewing to be restored in a few minutes once your transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is credited.
To Subscribe for GOtv Max Using GOtv Website
Once you have access to the internet, you can make your GOtv Max payment with any internet-enabled electronic device like your phone or laptop. Just follow the guideline listed below:
- Visit www.gotvafrica.com.ng
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page.
- Click on Pay Now
- Input IUC number and subscriber details.
- Click Pay to choose a payment option that includes card payment.
- Input card details and click pay to proceed with payment.
How to Upgrade to GOtv Max
As a GOtv customer, you are free to choose any of the packages that are suitable for your pocket but if you so desire to upgrade from any of the lower packages to GOtv Max, you can do so by following the guidelines given below.
- Open the GOtv easy self-service home page here
- At the top right corner of the page, select Nigeria (Flag) and then sign in (if visiting with a big screen like tab or laptop) or click on the menu button to select country, then scroll down to sign in (for mobile users)
- Sign in, using your surname or mobile number (linked to your GOtv profile) and your decoder IUC number (you can find this at the bottom of your decoder)
- You are now on your dashboard. Click or tap on Build a Package and select GOtv Max (the package you are upgrading to)
- Hit the Next button and use your preferred payment method to complete your upgrade.
- You can wait for a while to allow the process to be effective. This shouldn’t take more than 15 – 20 minutes. If it takes more than that, you should contact their customer care right away.
Note: You are advised only to do this when your current subscription has expired to make the whole process much easier.
Also, just like when you are renewing your subscription, you should make sure your decoder is turned On and on Africa Magic (Yoruba preferably) during the upgrading process.