Get Help Worldwide (GHW) came into Nigeria as a community where people help each other and just like the popular MMM, it gave users certain financial income growth of about 30 – 50 percent monthly.
The financial organization did not sell any products and did not provide any services. Rather, money donated is transferred directly from one member to another. That is to say, Get Help Worldwide had no bank or central account or even some physical address.
As an avenue to connect people, the platform provided users with a technical basic program/avenue, which helped millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help and those who were ready to PROVIDE help for FREE.
It might also be surprising to know that the Developers Team who created the application for the organisation Get Help Worldwide were known to be responsible for the creation of the famous MMM app.
Founder and History of Get Help Worldwide
Get Help Worldwide started in 2015 but it’s popularity in Nigeria sprung shortly after the crash of MMM organization. During the initial bite of the country’s economic recession, many Nigerians were desperate to make extra cash keeping in mind the risk involved in such financial scheme.
Participants willing to transfer funds to other members were made to understand the help is out of their own goodwill to one another. According to its philosophy, members don’t have to make contracts or pledge their property, there are no lenders and no debtors.
It also demanded that its participants be honest and kind to each other, quote, “you ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.”
Despite the fact that investing on this platform involved a huge financial risk, it was able to gather millions of participants. Get Help Worldwide had no known owner or physical office at any location – it was simply an invincible pyramid scheme.
Get Help Worldwide Xclusive Login, Registration
Get Help Worldwide Xclusive became the new GHW portal earlier on in 2017, as the organisation aimed to solve many flaws and to make the system more reliable. Members simply have to follow the steps below to migrate to the new portal:
- Login to www.gethelpworldwide.com and click on ‘Register’ to create a new account on Xclusive using the same email address with their old account.
- A click on ‘register’, automatically redirected the user to xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com.
- Once the user confirms the link sent to their email, accessing the exclusive portal becomes easier by using the new details.
- The user is to click on the ‘migration’ button followed by another click to the ‘link accounts.’
- Once that is done, a click on ‘next’ directs users to another space to enter details of their old account.
- Other steps include clicking on another ‘next’ and submit the request.
GHW Xclusive also emerged with a new rule which says users can only withdraw referral bonuses 3 times from every referral, after which their referral bonus from the particular member is exhausted.
Get Help Worldwide Xclusive boasts of coming to change lives, change nations and change the world, and as written on their platform, it has been “designed to last forever.”
The Ponzi scheme also made it clear that there are no “Guiders” or “Sponsors”, therefore does not support the excess payout privileges of Guiders which, it says, drains the system.
However, the system supports or allows representatives who are given extra 5%-10% of their Provide Help Offer in addition to their 30% if they are participating in local currency or 50% if in Bitcoin in exactly 30days depending on how hardworking they are.
Moreso, the platform claims it does not offer special registrations, permissions or licenses. As far as people continue to participate on Get Help Worldwide Xclusive platform, it continues to boast of being legally established without scepticism or fear of penalties, lawsuits from government or individuals.
Therefore, members are comprised of individuals who cannot be punished or banned from managing their own money the way they like.
How The Scheme Worked
Users of Get Help Worldwide were allowed to ‘provide or receive help’ with $150 in Bitcoin or 1,300 in Local currency.
Participants who did not wish to upload their picture were only allotted 30% of the amount they provided as help in Bitcoin in 30days and 20% of the same in local currency. While others who upload their picture were given the complete 50% in Bitcoin in 30days and 30% for local currency in 30days.
The platform also offered registration bonus, as it says, “only to those whose first Pledge to Provide Help” fell within the bonus range as indicated below:
- $20 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $50 to $499.
- $50 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $500 to $2’999.
- $100 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $3’000 and above.
For members who reside in Nigeria, the Registration Bonus ranged as follows:
- 4,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 15,000 to 149,000.
- 10,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 150,000 to 649,000.
- 20,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 650,000 and above of your local currency.