Nigerian pastors are no longer referred to as being poor and wretched. Gone are those days when pastors depend solely on the congregation’s offerings and tithes for survival. In recent times, Nigerian pastors have diversified; they own and run businesses, schools, and many other establishments. Also, the growing number of congregants and their giving spirit have contributed a lot to the wealth of the church and its pastors. This brings up the topic of the richest pastor in Nigeria.
It is worthy to note that some of these businesses owned by these pastors are acquired with the church’s name. We will look at the richest pastor we have in Nigeria, his other businesses and establishments. Bishop David Oyedepo tops this list as he is not just the richest pastor in Nigeria, but the richest pastor in Africa, and one of the richest globally with an estimated net worth of $200 million. He is the founder of Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota; Living Faith Church Worldwide A.K.A Winners Chapel International. Oyedepo also runs two universities – Landmark and Covenant University, among many other establishments. Find out where other popular Nigerian pastors rank.
The Richest Pastors in Nigeria
1. Pastor David Oyedepo
Born to a Muslim father and a Cherubim mother, Pastor Oyedepo grew up with his grandma who was a Christian, and so brought him up in the Christian faith. He became born again in 1969. Years later, in 1981, he received an 18-hour vision from God to liberate the world from the devil through the preaching of the word of faith. This was the vision that led to the institution of the church – Living Faith Worldwide.
Oyedepo was ordained a pastor alongside his wife by Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in 1983. He became a bishop in 1988. He didn’t relax with being a pastor and managing the church alone; instead, he founded several other businesses and establishments with the name of the church. The income from these investments contributes to his impressive net worth.
Sources of Income for Pastor David Adeboye
Apart from running the church he founded which has branches all over the world, Pastor Oyedepo also owns and earns from several other establishments and endeavors. Let’s take a look at some of these sources of income that have contributed to the net worth he enjoys today.
- He Owns Two Universities: Pastor Oyedepo owns and earns from these academic establishments. He is the founder of Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State; and Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State. He also owns Kingdom Heritage Nursery and Primary School, and Faith Academy Secondary School, Cananland, Ota, Ogun State.
- Founder of Dominion Publishing House (DPH): The Dominion Publishing House was established on 5th December 1992. It is an unparalleled printing press that has seen the publication of over 120 books written by the founder, Pastor David. The sales from his books and other incomes from the publishing house also add to his and the church’s pockets.
- Power Plant: Papa, as he is fondly called by his followers, acquired a 15MWs gas-fired power plant at Canaanland, Ota. This generates a power supply for Canaanland and is not prone to the power outages we have in the Nigerian power sector.
- Hebron Bottled Water: He also owns a table water processing company in Ota. This company produces water for Canaanland and contributes to the earnings of the Pastor.
How He Spends His Money
As the richest pastor in Nigeria, it is expected that he should own several expensive and luxury items. Pastor Adeboye spends his money on church-related things, philanthropy, cars, houses, and other luxurious items. Let’s take a look at some of the things that he spends on.
- Pastor Oyedepo Spent a Fortune in Canaanland: Canaanland is located in Ota, Ogun State. It is the campus of Winners’ Chapel. It is a large space that houses the university, primary and secondary schools, Faith Tabernacle church building, residential houses, four banks, and several other businesses owned by the church. The facility started on 560 acres of land but has expanded into 5,000 acres. The church is still in the process of building a 100,000 capacity Ark auditorium in Canaanland.
- His Car Collection: The pastor receives hundreds of cars as gifts from his congregation. However, he uses a few of them, and maybe gives others out or sells them. He is not used to buying expensive cars as most of the cars he owns and gotten at gifts. On a foundation occasion he hosted in 2013, he gave out 700 vehicles to the congregation. Again in 2014, many SUVs were given out to his congregation too. As part of his garage, Papa owns a Toyota Landcruiser, and a Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus, BMW, among others.
- He Owns Four Private Jets: Pastor Oyedepo acquired four private jets with the name of his church. These private jets are estimated to be worth N25 billion. Below is a list of the jets.
- Gulfstream IV
- Gulfstream I
- Gulfstream v
- Bombardier Challenger 604 (N664D)
He Gives Back to Society Through David Oyedepo Foundation
He is the founder of the David Oyedepo Foundation. This foundation offers scholarships to indigent youths and children in Nigeria and beyond. Through the Canaanland Medical Center, the ministry donated medical supplies and ambulances to the Nigerian Government at the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in the country. The foundation has helped the less privileged and has provided for them in one way or another.
2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the founder and president of Christ Embassy, also called LoveWorld Incorporated. He was the first pastor to own a Christian-based television network from Africa. Born to Elder T.E. and Angelina Oyakhilome, he is from a Christian home.
Oyakhilome started his ministry at the university. It was during his days as an undergraduate at Bendel State University, now Ambrose Alli University, that he built and showcased his leadership qualities. He formed a fellowship called Youth for Christ and little by little, the fellowship became famous on the campus. It saw the establishment of Christ Embassy and LoveWorld Incorporated which was founded in 1987 by Pastor Chris. In recent times, Christ Embassy has branches in over five continents of the world with a membership of over 13 million people.
Sources of Income for Pastor Chris
Just like other successful pastors, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome owns several other businesses. To reach out to a wider audience, and stay connected with his followers, these different ventures came into being, and in the process, enriches the man of God. His other ventures and businesses are incorporated in the name LoveWorld Incorporated. Below is a list of the businesses and ventures that contribute to his net worth.
- Pastor Chris International School of Ministry: This is an academic and spiritual school responsible for training ministers and pastors. Scholars are taught the realities of the word of God and are equipped to preach the gospel to their communities. The courses are available online and Pastor Chris is among the pastors that educate the scholars.
- Loveworld Music and Art Ministry: This is a training center for the Christ Embassy choir members. They are trained to render unique and wonderful songs during service. Through this training, they develop their solo careers and use them for their good.
- Loveworld Records: Pastor Chris founded this music label in 2009, and it is located in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria. The aim of this record label is the discovery and development of gospel artists. It has produced famous gospel singers like Frank Edwards, Ada Ehi, Sinach, Joe Praize, etc.
- KingsChat: This is a social media messaging service developed and pioneered by Pastor Oyakhilome. This service brings his followers together in an app and generates some funds in the process.
- Pastor Chris Digital Library: Just like some other pastors, Pastor Chris is an author. He has written many books which fetches him a lot of money. He launched a digital library called Pastor Chris Digital Library, where the online copy of his books, sermons, and ideas can be found. Also, these are available for download through an app.
- LoveWorld Television Networks: Pastor Chris established a television network in 2003, making him the first pastor to broadcast a Christian channel from Africa to the world. Currently, he now has several television outlets across the world, some of which are;
- LoveWorld USA
- LoveWorldTV in the UK
- LoveWorld PLUS in Nigeria
- LoveWorld Canada
- LoveWorldSAT in South Africa
- The Healing School: He established a Healing Ministry which he dedicated to helping those who are hopeless. It was established with a mandate to bring healing to the nations. This is an integral part of Christ Embassy ministry and has branches in South Africa and Canada.
- Rhapsody of Realities: This is a daily devotional that reaches out to many people in the world through its publications and television networks. The devotional has been translated into over 4,000 languages of the world and has some television channels, including Rhapsody Evangelistic Outreach Network (REON), Rhapsody Influenceers’ Network (RIN), and the Translators’ Network International (TNI).
How Pastor Chris Spends His Money
As one of the richest pastors in Nigeria, Pastor Chris owns several houses, expensive and luxurious cars, and private jets. Let’s look at some of the ways he spends his money.
- He has a fleet of luxurious cars in his garage: With a mouthwatering net worth of $126 million, the man of God can afford any type of car he wants to buy. However, most of his cars are gifts from his congregation. Among the list of his cars are;
- Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
- Bentley GTC
- Range Rover Sport
- Pastor Oyakhilome owns two private jets: He owns two jets which he uses for his trips in and outside Nigeria. One of the jets is a gift from some members of the church in 2017. While he acquired the other one from his money.
- He owns a mansion in Lagos: He has a humble home in Lagos called the White House. This is a four-story building with a sports facility and a big garage.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Back to Society
Pastors preach about, and can never overemphasize the importance of giving. Pastor Chris is the founder of Chris Oyakhilome Foundation International. This foundation has helped many individuals, families, and countries in several ways. It partners with many other NGOs and focuses its works on healthcare, early childhood education and development, young leadership development and engagement, and family strengthening and livelihood. It helps the children and families break the cycle of poverty and reach their full potentials.
3. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
Pastor Adejare Adeboye is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. He joined the church in 1973 where he worked as an interpreter. By 1975, he was ordained a pastor by Pa Josiah Akindayomi, the founder of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Six years later, Pastor Adeboye became the General Overseer and he championed the name and fame the church has gained over the years. Currently, RCCG has branches in over 196 countries of the world. He aims to establish a branch of the church every five minutes (walking distance) away in developing communities and five minutes (driving distance) in urban areas. He has so far succeeded in opening millions of branches of the church in Nigeria and many more abroad through the combined efforts of all his children who are all pastors, and several other pastors and ministers of the church.
Sources of Income for Pastor Adeboye
Daddy G.O., as he is famously called by his congregation, established several other businesses through which money comes into the church and his pockets. There are some other ventures that he earns from apart from the church. Here’s a closer look at some of his other ventures, and assets.
- He is the Founder of Redeemer’s University: Redeemer’s University was established in 2005 and is situated at Ede, Osun State. This institution was founded in the name of the church RCCG engineered by the G.O.
- Daddy G.O. is an author: Just like other pastors, Pastor Adeboye is also a writer. He has authored several spiritual, devotional, inspirational, and motivational books. Some of these books are The Gate of Mercy, Carriers of His Power, Open Heaven, and The Ten Virgins, among a host of others.
- He hosts TV programs: The man of God hosts TV programs that are aired on Liveway TV, Open Heavens, and Satellite radio.
- Redemption Camp: This is the headquarters of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. The 2500 hectares of land are situated at Mowe, along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. The property was opened in 1983 and houses the church headquarters, schools, Redemption Bible College, hospital, banks, power plant, residential houses, police station, etc. Many people live and work in the camp.
How Pastor Adeboye Spends His Money
Pastor Adeboye is not as extravagant as a few other people that appear on this list. Here’s how he spends his money.
- He has some luxurious and expensive cars in his garage: The man of God is seen with fancy and expensive cars. This is not surprising judging from his status, but he has received most of these cars as gifts from his congregation. However, he can afford any of those cars at any time. Among the cars in his garage are Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen, Land Rover Discovery, among others.
- Houses: Pastor Enoch owns houses and other landed properties around the world, but their locations are not disclosed to the public. However, he resides at the RCCG headquarters in the Redemption Camp, Osun State.
- Private Jets: The ministry owns about three private jets. In addition, Pastor Enoch Adeboye runs an aviation company, Emmanuel Aviation. It has a good number of aircraft like Gulfstream G550, Beechraft19000D, and Bombardier Challenger 604.
Pastor Adeboye is a Giver
Pastor Adeboye gives to the public in so many ways. He donated 60% of his income to charity once. He founded His Love Foundation, which was established to meet the needs of the needy in areas of education, health, hunger, rehabilitation, and social enterprise. His charities go mainly to the members of his church and others outside his church who needs them.
4. Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Pastor Adefarasin was born to a Nigerian father and a Jamaican mother on 25th January 1963. He was born into a wealthy home and he lived an extravagant lifestyle. Before he was called by God, he was a drug addict. His father’s wealth only led him to destruction until he encountered God in 1994 and became a born-again Christian. The joy of his newfound life led to his enrollment into the International Bible Institute of London. After his graduation, he worked as a volunteer and later on became a pastor. The first place he served as a pastor was Action Chapel, London. In 1994, he returned to Nigeria and started The House On The Rock in Lagos State. This church as we have it today started as a small house gathering in his mother’s living room. From there, it started expanding and has spread to over 77 branches and fellowships across the world.
Sources of Income for Pastor Paul Adefarasin
Apart from being a pastor, Paul is also a businessman, a thought-leader, and a philanthropist. He has some other ventures that bring him more money and at the same time, take the message of the gospel to the people. Here are some of these endeavors.
- He is an author: Pastor Paul has written several books, including Call For A Performing Generation and Something is About To Happen, among others. His books, like his sermons, encourage and inspire people around the world. They also promote redemption and reconciliation that cuts across racial, tribal, denominational, and social divides.
- Music production: The man of God collaborated with some prominent singers in 2011 and produced a music album titled I Still Believe.
- TV Host: He hosts a TV Program titled “Something is About to Happen” aired on terrestrial and satellite television across Africa, North America, and Europe.
- Gospel Music Concert: Pastor Adefarasin organizes one of the biggest gospel music events in Lagos, Nigeria called The Experience Gospel Music Concert. With the concert, talents are harnessed and brought to the world.
How He Spends His Wealth
Pastor Adefarasin has an eye for exotic cars and the good things in life. There is no record of his house or landed property but with his wealth and status, he can afford as many luxurious houses as possible. He has refused to own a private jet and discourages his members from buying him one. Among his cars are Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, Lexus LX570, and Range Rover Vogue.
He Gives Through The Rock Foundation
The pastor founded The Rock Foundation as a means to reach out to the less privileged in society. The NGO is charged with the responsibility of providing education, healthcare, relief aids to disadvantaged children and drug addicts in Africa, especially Nigeria.
5. Pastor David Ibiyeomie
Pastor David Ibiyeomie was trained under the Word of Faith Bible Institute owned by Bishop David Oyedepo. He started Salvation Ministries from a house fellowship. After his training, he started a house fellowship in Lagos State but moved to Port Harcourt because his mentor already dominated Lagos. On 13th April 1997, after his relocation to Port Harcourt, he started Salvation Ministries. At first, the attendance was over 20 members, but the membership has increased to over 50,000 members. In 2011, the ministry started 14 satellite churches in a day, and in each church, five services are celebrated. Currently, the church has over 1,000 satellite churches and over 2,000 home cell centers. He hosts the 5 Nights of Glory that comes up in January every year.
How Pastor David Accumulated His Net Worth
The man of God receives a chunk of his net worth from offerings, tithes, and gifts. However, he does not depend solely on these. He has other things that bring money his way. Here are some of the things that add up to his net worth.
- He is an author: Pastor Ibiyeomie has authored several books some of which are The Real You, Releasing Your Destiny, Understanding Divine Protection, and Powers in the Name of Jesus. He sells these books for $10 each at Amazon and other retail centers.
- World of Life Bible Institute: He founded a non-denominational training center for those who want to become ministers of God. This institute was established in 1997 with three programs. His wife, Peace Ibiyeomie runs the institute.
How He Spends His Net Worth
The man of God has an eye for luxury. He lives in a mansion in Port Harcourt and owns several other locations, including Lagos State. He spends his money on charity and luxurious items.
- He owns a private jet: He acquired a private jet for the celebration of his 55th birthday in 2020. He joins the richest pastor in Nigeria and others who made the top 10 list to own a private jet.
- He owns a few luxury cars: Just like other pastors, he owns a garage filled with luxurious cars. He received most of them as gifts from his members. He received 12 cars in one year and other luxurious items from Komaiya, the founder of The Master’s Place International Church. He gives out most of these car gifts. Some of the cars in his car collection are a Limousine, Range Rover Autobiography, Rolls Royce Phantom, and Mercedes-Benz s600.
- The pastor builds and equips schools: Pastor David builds and furnishes schools for the state, either government-owned or community schools. In 2020, he built and dedicated Home of Success Academy, a primary school to cater to the needs of the people. He built and equipped Community Secondary School, Bolo, and gave it out to the community.
He is a Philanthropist
As a pastor who ranks among the richest pastors in Nigeria, he does a lot of charity works. Apart from building and equipping schools, he has been involved in many other charities, ranging from empowering the orphans, poor, and widows. He has over 50 pastors and he gave them each the same brand of car as his and houses. He also gives out scholarships to indigents and the less privileged.
6. Pastor Paul Enenche
Pastor Paul Enenche is a medical doctor, a pastor, and the founder of Dunamis International Gospel Center. This ministry came into existence in 1996 with its first service at Abuja Center for Arts and Culture. Two weeks later, they moved to Sheraton Hotel where they held services for six months before moving to the current site. The Lord’s Garden was built to be the headquarters of the church with the International Conference Center and Glory Dome.
Ways He Makes His Money
- Training Center: He founded a bible training center called the Dunamis School of Ministry. His church also owns a satellite TV station for the broadcast of the gospel.
- Academic Institutions: He founded two other institutions, Destiny Academy and Destiny College, for the grooming, teaching, and nurturing of leaders and pastors.
- Pastor Enenche owns a publishing company: He is the founder of Destiny Publications. He publishes his books through this publishing house. His wife, Becky, also started the monthly devotional guide called Seeds of Destiny, which is produced by the publishing house.
- He is an author and singer: Pastor Paul has written several spiritual and inspirational books. Some of these books are 21 Laws of Life, 30 Secrets to the Top, The Story of the Glory, etc. In addition to his books, he has released some gospel songs. Some of these songs are “Owner of My Life,” “I Love You Lord,” “Nara Ekele,” “My Life Builder”, “He Arose”, among others.
How Pastor Paul Enenche Spends His Money
Pastor Paul owns several expensive cars, houses, and other luxurious items. His car collection includes Lexus LX570, Mercedes SLR McLaren, Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, among others. He lives in Abuja at the headquarters of the church, and there’s no information as to whether he has other houses and properties.
The church offers humanitarian services to people. He reaches out to the less privileged in society. Through the church, he gives out relief items to people affected by natural disasters; scholarships to orphans and fatherless children; medical equipment is donated to hospitals especially during the Covid-19 outbreak. He is further noted to have constructed a road in Nasarawa State.
7. Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Pastor Sam Adeyemi is a Nigerian pastor and writer. Before he started his church, Pastor Sam pastored alongside his brother at Rhema Chapel, Kwara State. He served as a minister in charge and director of pastoral care until he was transferred to their branch in Lagos. He had the vision to start his church in 1994, and it was kick-started on 18th November 1995. At first, he taught on radio stations before establishing his church. The first service of the Daystar Christian Center was held at Eko Chinese hotel, Allen Avenue, Ikeja. In the beginning, there were challenges but he overcame them all. The church grew stronger to what we have today.
How He Makes His Money
Apart from establishing his church in 1995, Pastor Adeyemi Also started a program, an academy, and other avenues by which he reaches out to more souls and earns more money in the process. Here’s more about these other ventures.
- Daystar Leadership Academy: This is a Leadership center founded by Adeyemi in 2002. The leadership and management school is a non-profit organization aimed at raising outstanding leaders and managers that would in the future, transform the world.
- Success Power International: This was the second establishment made in 1995 by the pastor. He teaches people what they need to discover, realize, develop, and maximize their hidden potentials. He provides people with the motivation they need to push through and succeed in life. The program is broadcasted through radio, videos, seminars, audio, and books. This is a non-governmental organization through which he wins souls and touches more lives by the day.
- Pneuma Publishing: This business came into existence in 1995 as an information resource center. In recent times, it is now charged with publishing, information resource management, and distribution. Pastor Adeyemi makes his publications through this company.
- Books: Pastor Sam is also an author and he has several books to his name. As a pastor and teacher of the gospel, his books are mainly enlightening, motivational, spiritual, and inspirational. Some of his books are The Second Revolution, Think and Succeed, Ideas Rule the World, Generation Z+, etc.
The man of God spends his money on his NGOs, charities, and luxurious lifestyle. He owns a Mercedes-Benz S350, Lexus LX 570, among others. He lives in a luxurious house located in Lagos.
Pastor Sam Adeyemi has touched many lives through his philanthropic gestures. During the Covid-19 outbreak, his church distributed food items and money to the needy and those who are unable to help themselves due to the lockdown. They also donated medical equipment to doctors and hospitals. Again, because of his outspoken nature and charisma, he spoke out during the END SARS protest in Nigeria. He called for the government to sit up.
8. Bishop Ayodele Oritsejafor
Born into a Christian home, Pastor Ayo became born again in 1972 during an evangelical crusade in Sapele. Haven encountered christ, he went ahead and attended ministry schools to prepare himself for the journey he was about to undertake. In the inaugural vision that led to the establishment of the Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Ayo saw himself dressed in a suit talking to a great crowd. Then a voice told him that it was what he will be doing for the rest of his life; taking the word of God to the world. He established the Word of Life Bible Church in 1987 and has continued to grow it to this day. Also in 1987 with evangelist Joe Martins, he was able to launch the first miracle crusade from Africa to the rest of the world through satellite TV.
How He Earns and Spends His Money
Today, he is one of the richest pastors in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $15 million. He has investments in different sectors, including banking, real estate, transportation, and media. He also earns from the sales of his books, some of which are Walking in Unity, The Stone That Killed Goliath, Power of the Journey, and A Voice in the Wilderness. He spends his money on charities, expensive cars, and luxurious living. He owns a Bombardier Challenger 601 private jet worth $3.5 million. His car collection includes a Toyota LandCruiser and a Limousine
Pastor Ayo never hesitates to give to the poor and less privileged in society. He has contributed majorly to youths financially. Together with his wife, they collaborated with Flight Microfinance Bank to establish a scheme called a strengthening program. By this, he helps alleviate poverty by mitigating the sufferings of people at the end of every year. Through this program, lives are touched in a lot of ways.
9. Apostle John Suleman
Apostle John Suleman is the founder, general overseer, and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries International. Before he founded his church, he served in the Armor of God Church, Lagos, as an assistant pastor in 1998. Then in 2004, he established the Omega Fire Ministries International.
The man of God owns and runs several other businesses apart from the church. He has investments in banking, oil and gas, real estate, and airline booking business. He owns three private jets, and numerous expensive and luxurious cars. He bought his third jet in 2020 during the Covid-19 pandemic. Among his car collection are Toyota Prado SUV and Rolls Royce Phantom.
He owns a scholarship scheme called Apostle Suleman Scholarship Fund. Through this scholarship fund, he reaches out to the indigents and pays for their education. In addition to these, he helps people who are in need.
10. Pastor Chris Okotie
Chris Okotie was a pop star before switching to preaching as a pastor. His hit song ‘Show Me Your Backside’ was popular in the 80s. However, he switched his career and became a pastor. He founded his church – Household of God Church International Ministries in 1987. He attended the Grace Fellowship Bible School, Tulsa, Oklahoma, where he received some ministerial training. His church has grown over the years to contain members of class and celebrities.
As a pastor, he also pursued his other career in politics. He founded a political party called Fresh Democratic Party, ran for the post of the President of Nigeria three times but lost to Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, and Goodluck Jonathan respectively.
How He Earns and Spends His Money
Pastor Chris Okotie earns from his ministry and other private endeavors. He is a writer who has several books to his credit, some of which are In Search of the Game Changers, The Last Outcast, State Policies, and Prophetic Solutions, Counting the Cost of Insecurity, among a host of others. However, he spends his wealth on charities, cars, and other luxurious items. He gifted himself a Rolls Royce Phantom on the occasion of his 27th year as a pastor. He has an eye for fancy cars and some of the other cars in his collection are Mercedes-Benz s600 and Hummer.
Pastor Chris Okotie is a Philanthropist
Pastor Chris established a yearly award called the Grace Program or Karis Award. This award is hosted yearly by his church and is a means of rewarding Nigerians financially while acknowledging their contributions to the nation. Through this grace program, they give cash and material help to charity organizations like the Sunshine Foundation, Spinal Cord Injuries Association of Nigeria, SOS Children Village, the Childcare Trust, and Pacelli School for the Blind and Partially Sighted and Little Saints Orphanage.
Recap of the List of the Richest Pastors in Nigeria
1. Pastor David Oyedepo
2. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
3. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye
4. Pastor Paul Adefarasin
5. Pastor David Ibiyeomie
6. Pastor Paul Enenche
7. Pastor Sam Adeyemi
8. Bishop Ayodele Oritsejafor
9. Apostle John Suleman
10. Pastor Chris Okotie