Sex is one of the subjects most people shy away from yet it is one of the most vital aspects of the human life. Our culture has taken the subject of sex so seriously and made it a restricted topic. Questions regarding sex contribute most of the major questions in the minds of many. A lot of people find it humorous while many see it as a serious subject; whichever group you belong to, sex as a topic of discussion can be entertaining as well as educating. This article is all about listing some of the best sex quotes ever, and we hope they will get your interest.
1. I feel sexy in my jeans and wearing my boyfriend’s T-shirt.
2. There’s something sexy about a gut. Not a 400-pound beer gut, but a little paunch. I love that.
3. When you’re a girl, you have to be everything, You have to be dope at what you do, but you have to be super sweet, and you have to be sexy, and you have to be this and you have to be that and you have to be nice, and you have to – it’s like, I can’t be all of those things at once. I’m a human being.
4. I could see myself in a relationship with a girl; Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She’s mesmerising.
5. A good photographer can make you look incredible, even when you’re not feeling very sexy.
6. My wife met me at the door the other night in a sexy negligee. Unfortunately, she was just coming home.
7. I’m not trying to be sexy. It’s just my way of expressing myself when I move around.
8. From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.
9. I love a man with a great sense of humour and who is intelligent – a man who has a great smile. He has to make me laugh. I like a man who is very ambitious and driven and who has a good heart and makes me feel safe. I like a man who is very strong and independent and confident – that is very sexy – but at the same time, he’s very kind to people.
10. There is an element of seduction in shoes that doesn’t exist for men. A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes.
11. Anyone who thinks they’re sexy needs their head checked.
12. Kathy Bates is sexy. It’s partly because of her talent, but she’s got a great face and a great laugh.
13. I know that people think I’m sexy and I am looked at as that. It is cool with me. It’s wonderful to have sex appeal. If you embrace it, it can be a very beautiful thing.
14. I just really want it at some point to be OK for women and young girls to be sexy because I think that’s a power, a gift that we were given by God or the universe or whatever.
15. Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn’t mean I’m naughty.
16. I’m really quite happy to say that in my early 40’s, I wake up feeling sexy, and I can’t say I felt that way in my late 20s.
17. I’m not a ‘sexy’ ‘beautiful’ woman. It takes a lot of work to make me look like a girl.
18. I’m not a type of feminist who is afraid to be sexy.
19. A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes.
20. Honesty is very sexy.
21. I see myself as sexy. If you are comfortable with it, it can be very classy and appealing.
22. Few things in life seem sexier than a banned book.
23. I think they all went too far. Their jeans got too low, their tops got too see-through. Personally, I think that sexy is keeping yourself mysterious. I’m really an old-fashioned girl, and I think I’m totally sexy.
24. Figure skating is an unlikely Olympic event but its good television. It’s sort of combination of gymnastics and ballet. A little sexy too which doesn’t hurt.
25. I had nothing growing up, but I always wanted to be ‘sexy,’ even before I knew what the word was.
26. I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.
27. I think people are sexy when they have a sense of humor when they are smart when they have some sense of style, when they are kind when they express their own opinions, when they are creative, when they have character.
28. Dad needs to show an incredible amount of respect and humor and friendship toward his mate so the kids understand their parents are sexy, they’re fun, they do things together, they’re best friends. Kids learn by example. If I respect Mom, they’re going to respect Mom.
29.All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what’s sexy or cool or tough.
30. Vampires are sexy to a woman perhaps because the fantasy is similar to that of the man on the white horse sweeping her off to paradise.
31. Let’s make math fun and sexy and glamorous. Smart is sexy, that’s one of my main messages.
32. I’m such an avid magazine reader – music, art, beauty magazines – and I found that food and restaurants were pouring into everything I cared about. Whether it was the pop-up concept or some mysterious mini-mall restaurant, I got swept up in the sexy romance of the food movement.
33. Do I consider myself sexy? It all depends on the way I’m feeling. When I’m happy inside, that’s when I feel most sexy.
34. I have fun being sexy and tough at the same time.
35. I don’t want people to think of me as sexy.
36. There is a real vulgarity in the way women dress at the moment. They show off too much and try too hard. They don’t understand where the line is between sexy and vulgar. I know where that line is.
37. Being strong can be also feminine. I don’t think feminine equals being weak. Being strong is very sexy.
38. Why should 20-year-olds only be considered sexy? I think we get better with age.
39. I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.
40. Black women have always been these vixens, these animalistic erotic women. Why can’t we just be the sexy American girl next door?
41. Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it’s not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don’t want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it’s not unhealthy, so I’m going to rock with it.
42. I’m really exciting. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I’m really sexy.
43. I used to be super trendy and totally sexy. But I look back now and I used to want everything short and low cut and you really can’t do it all.
44. You don’t have to be naked to be sexy.
45. No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy.
46. I am not a sexy woman, I’m not beautiful, I’m not a sex kitten, I don’t flirt with people, yet I’ve been tagged more of a sex symbol than women who truly are and I that’s because I don’t reveal too much: people are curious.
47. Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, ‘Hey, I’m not going too bad today.’ But if you try and be sexy, you’ll never be sexy.
48. Women’s fashion is a subtle form of bondage. It’s men’s way of binding them. We put them in these tight, high-heeled shoes, we make them wear these tight clothes and we say they look sexy. But they’re actually tied up. -David Duchovny
49. I think there’s something incredibly sexy about a woman wearing her boyfriend’s T-shirt and underwear.
50. One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy.
Funny Sexual Quotes
51. A girl’s legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part. ~ Redd Foxx
52. Personally, I know nothing about sex because I’ve always been married. ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor
53. Sex is like bridge: If you don’t have a good partner, you better have a good hand. ~ Charles Pierce
54. Sex is nature, and I believe in going along with nature. ~ Marilyn Monroe
55. The closest I ever came to a menage-a-trois was when I dated a schizophrenic. ~ Rita Rudner
56. Sex is like art. Most of it is pretty bad, and the good stuff is out of your price range. ~ Scott Roeben
57. What’s the most popular pastime in America? Autoeroticism, hands down. ~ Scott Roeben
58. Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. ~ Billy Crystal
59. I admit I have a tremendous sex drive. My boyfriend lives forty miles away. ~ Phyllis Diller
60. As a lover, I’m about as impressive as a magician on the radio. ~ Scott Roeben
61. I think I mentioned to Bob [Geldof] I could make love for eight hours. What I didn’t say was that this included four hours of begging and then dinner and a movie. ~ Sting
62. Humans are the only animal who can have sex over the phone. ~ Dave Letterman
63. I practice safe sex – I use an airbag. ~ Garry Shandling
64. I’m a terrible lover. I’ve actually given a woman an anti-climax. ~ Scott Roeben
65. It’s hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty. ~ George Burns
66. Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it’s a pretty good one. ~ Woody Allen
67. Men who tell you they read the Ann Summers catalog for the articles are lying. ~ Rita Rudner
68. My girlfriend always laughs during sex – no matter what she’s reading. ~ Steve Jobs
69. What’re the three words you never want to hear while making love? Honey, I’m home. ~ Ken Hammond
70. The majority of husbands remind me of an orangutan trying to play the violin. ~ Honore de Balzac
71. Continental people have sex lives; the English have hot-water bottles. ~ George Mikes
72. I’ll come and make love to you at five o’clock. If I’m late, start without me. ~ Tallulah Bankhead
73. The conversation like television set on honeymoon…unnecessary. ~ Peter Sellers
74. He had ambitions, at one time, to become a sex maniac, but he failed his practical. ~ Les Dawson
75. Reading computer manuals without the hardware is as frustrating as reading sex manuals without the software. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
76. Sex… the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable. ~ Lord Chesterfield
77. Sex is a bad thing because it rumples the clothes. ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
78. Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered – and I still do – which is more important. ~ Hermione Gingold
79. I started out to be a sex fiend, but I couldn’t pass the physical. ~ Robert Mitchum
80. A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said ‘no’. ~ Woody Allen
81. I wish I had as much in bed as I get in the newspapers. ~ Linda Ronstadt
82. If someone had told me years ago that sharing a sense of humour was so vital to partnerships, I could have avoided a lot of sex. ~ Kate Beckinsale
83. When I came here, I couldn’t speak a word of English, but my sex life was perfect. Now my English is perfect but my sex life is rubbish. ~ Julio Iglesias
84. An intellectual is a person who’s found one thing that’s more interesting than sex. ~ Aldous Huxley
85. My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty. ~ Woody Allen
86. I’m glad I’m not bisexual. I couldn’t stand being rejected by men as well as women. ~ Bernard Manning
87. What’s wrong with a little incest? It’s both handy and cheap. ~ James Agate
88. I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, “the man goes on top and the woman underneath”. For three years my husband and I slept on bunk beds. ~ Joan Rivers
89. Love is the answer – but while you’re waiting for the answer sex raises some pretty good questions. ~ Woody Allen
90. My wife is a sex object – every time I ask for sex, she objects. ~ Les Dawson
91. If sex is such a natural phenomenon, how come there are so many books on how to? ~ Bette Midler
92. Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist. ~ Camille Paglia
93. Your marriage is in trouble if your wife says, ‘You’re only interested in one thing,’ and you can’t remember what it is. ~ Milton Berle
94. It’s not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on. ~ Marylyn Munroe
95. Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble. ~ John Barrymore
96. It isn’t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married. ~ Drew Carey
97. The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less. ~ Brendan Francis
98. Sex is more fun than cars but cars refuel quicker than men. ~ Germaine Greer
99. There we were in the middle of a sexual revolution wearing clothes that guaranteed we wouldn’t get laid. ~ Denis Leary
100. Sex appeal is 50% what you’ve got and 50% what people think you’ve got. ~ Sophia Loren
Sex Quotes For Him – Sex Quotes For Her
101. I know nothing about sex, because I was always married. – Zsa Zsa Gabor
102. Desire is in men a hunger, in women only an appetite. – Mignon McLaughlin
103. The hypothalamus is one of the most important parts of the brain, involved in many kinds of motivation, among other functions. The hypothalamus controls the “Four F’s”: fighting, fleeing, feeding, and mating. – Unknown
104. Sex at age ninety is like trying to shoot pool with a rope. – George Burns
105. It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover.- Marge Piercy
106. Love ain’t nothing but sex misspelled.- Harlan Ellison
107. Being with a woman all night never hurt no professional baseball player. It’s staying up all night looking for a woman that does him in. – Casey Stengel
108. Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable. – Lord Chesterfield
109. Virginity can be lost by a thought. – St. Jerome
110. A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face and the egg is frowning and looking put out. The egg mutters to no one in particular, “I guess we answered that question.” – Unknown
111. Love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics. – Unknown
112. Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen: I’m hoping that by the time I’m seventy I’ll straighten it out. – Harold Robbins
113. Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. – Mignon McLaughlin
114. Chastity: The most unnatural of the sexual perversions. – Aldous Huxley
115. Sex between a man and a woman can be absolutely wonderful; provided you get between the right man and the right woman.- Woody Allen
116. Literature is mostly about having sex and not much about having children; life is the other way around. – David Lodge
117. Masturbation: the primary sexual activity of mankind. In the nineteenth century it was a disease; in the twentieth, it’s a cure.- Thomas Szasz
118.We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation. – Lily Tomlin
119. An intellectual is a person who’s found one thing that’s more interesting than sex. – Aldous Huxley
120. Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke? – Rita Rudner
121. Pornography is supposed to arouse sexual desires. If pornography is a crime, when will they arrest makers of perfume?- Richard Fleischer
122. Sex is the great amateur art. The professional, male or female, is frowned on: he or she misses the point, and spoils the show. – David Cort
123. Don’t worry, it only seems kinky the first time. – Unknown
124. The reproduction of mankind is a great marvel and mystery. Had God consulted me in the matter, I should have advised him to continue the generation of the species by fashioning them out of clay. – Martin Luther
125. When a man goes on a date he wonders if he is going to get lucky. A woman already knows. – Frederike Ryder
126. My father told me all about the birds and the bees, the liar – I went steady with a woodpecker till I was twenty one.
– Bob Hope
127. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? – Murray Banks
128. Anticipation makes the hard-on longer. – Itsby Stevintary
129.I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty. – John Waters
130. Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it’s one of the best. – Woody Allen
131. The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. Brendan Francis
132. The art of procreation and the members employed therein are so repulsive, that if it were not for the beauty of the faces and the adornments of the actors and the pent-up impulse, nature would lose the human species. – Leonardo da Vinci
133. Sudden acquaintance brings repentance. – Thomas Fuller
134. The best contraceptive is a glass of cold water: not before or after, but instead. – Unknown
135. Instruction in sex is as important as instruction in food; yet not only are our adolescents not taught the physiology of sex, but never warned that the strongest sexual attraction may exist between persons so incompatible in tastes and capacities that they could not endure living together for a week much less a lifetime. – George Bernard Shaw
136. Flies spread disease – keep yours zipped. – Unknown
137. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand. – Woody Allen
138. Isn’t it interesting how the sounds are the same for an awful nightmare and great sex? From the television show The Golden Girls
139. Vanity, revenge, loneliness, boredom, all apply: lust is one of the least of the reasons for promiscuity. -Mignon McLaughlin
Dirty Sex Quotes
140. When a guy goes to a hooker, he’s not paying her for sex, he’s paying her to leave. ~Author Unknown
141. A dirty book is rarely dusty. ~Author Unknown
142. When a man talks dirty to a woman, it’s sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it’s $3.95 a minute. ~Author Unknown
143. Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you’re going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love. ~Butch Hancock
144. To hear many religious people talk, one would think God created the torso, head, legs and arms, but the devil slapped on the genitals. ~Don Schrader
145. The best sex education for kids is when Daddy pats Mommy on the fanny when he comes home from work. ~William H. Masters
146. There are three possible parts to a date, of which at least two must be offered: entertainment, food, and affection. It is customary to begin a series of dates with a great deal of entertainment, a moderate amount of food, and the merest suggestion of affection. As the amount of affection increases, the entertainment can be reduced proportionately. When the affection is the entertainment, we no longer call it dating. Under no circumstances can the food be omitted. ~Miss Manners’ Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behaviour
147. Sex between a man and a woman can be absolutely wonderful — provided you get between the right man and the right woman. ~Woody Allen
148. Literature is mostly about having sex and not much about having children; life is the other way around. ~David Lodge, The British Museum Is Falling Down, 1965
149. Masturbation: the primary sexual activity of mankind. In the nineteenth century it was a disease; in the twentieth, it’s a cure. ~Thomas Szasz
150. We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation. ~Lily Tomlin
151. An intellectual is a person who’s found one thing that’s more interesting than sex. ~Aldous Huxley
152. The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985
153. Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke? ~Rita Rudner
154. Pornography is supposed to arouse sexual desires. If pornography is a crime, when will they arrest makers of perfume? ~Richard Fleischer
155. Kids in back seats cause accidents, accidents in back seats cause kids. ~Author Unknown
156. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand. ~Woody Allen
157. Isn’t it interesting how the sounds are the same for an awful nightmare and great sex? ~From the television show The Golden Girls
158. Don’t worry, it only seems kinky the first time. ~Author Unknown
159. Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands. ~Jayne Mansfield
160. I’m all for bringing back the birch, but only between consenting adults. ~Gore Vidal
161. Older women are best because they always think they may be doing it for the last time. ~Ian Fleming
162. I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~Jay McInerney
163. I’d like to meet the man who invented sex and see what he’s working on now. ~Author Unknown
164. A widespread taste for pornography means that nature is alerting us to some threat of extinction. ~J.G. Ballard, “News from the Sun,” Myths of the Near Future, 1982
165. You know, of course, that the Tasmanians, who never committed adultery, are now extinct. ~W. Somerset Maugham, The Bread-Winner
166. Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble. ~John Barrymore
167. It is not economical to go to bed early to save candles if the result is twins. ~Chinese Proverb
168. Chastity: The most unnatural of the sexual perversions. ~Aldous Huxley, Eyeless in Gaza, 1936
169. Obscenity is whatever gives the Judge an erection. ~Author Unknown
170. Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. “Yes” is the answer. ~Swami X
171. Men get laid, but women get screwed. ~Quentin Crisp
172. No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. ~Abraham Lincoln
173. My reaction to porn films is as follows: After the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. After the first 20 minutes, I never want to screw again as long as I live. ~Erica Jong, Playboy Magazine, September 1975
174. Familiarity breeds contempt — and children. ~Mark Twain
175. The good thing about masturbation is that you don’t have to get dressed up for it. ~Truman Capote
Sex Partner Quotes
176. Sex relieves tension — love causes it. ~Woody Allen
177. If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time. ~Louise Sammons
178. Men wake up aroused in the morning. We can’t help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, “How can he want me the way I look in the morning?” It’s because we can’t see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve. ~Sean Morey
179. I think I could fall madly in bed with you. ~Author Unknown
180. The tragedy of sexual intercourse is the perpetual virginity of the soul. ~William B. Yeats
181. Sex on television can’t hurt you unless you fall off. ~Author Unknown
182. Flies spread disease — keep yours zipped. ~Author Unknown
183. Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast. ~Woody Allen
184. Don’t knock masturbation — it’s sex with someone I love. ~Woody Allen
185. Sex is the best high. It’s better than any drug. I want to die making love because it feels so good.
186. I admit, I have a tremendous sex drive. My boyfriend lives forty miles away.
187. Sex is better than talk…Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex.
188. Sex is more fun than cars but cars refuel quicker than men.
189. Women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place.
190. Sex is like bridge: If you don’t have a good partner, you better have a good hand.
191. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.
192. When a person has sex, they’re not just having it with that partner, they’re having it with everybody that partner has had it with for the past ten years
193. It takes half the amount of time you dated someone to get over them.
194. He had ambitions, at one time, to become a sex maniac, but he failed his practical.
195. Sex is the most beautiful thing that can take place between a happily married man and his secretary.
196. I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, ‘the man goes on top and the woman underneath’. For three years my husband and I slept on bunk beds.
197. If sex is such a natural phenomenon, how come there are so many books on how to?
198. Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.
199. Sex is nature, and I believe in going along with nature.
200. You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither!
Good Sex Quotes
201. It isn’t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
202. When I came here, I couldn’t speak a word of English, but my sex life was perfect. Now my English is perfect but my sex life is rubbish.
203. Humans are the only animal who can have sex over the phone.
204. “God created sex. Priests created marriage.”
205. “A man marries to have a home, but also because he doesn’t want to be bothered with sex and all that sort of thing.”
– W. Somerset Maugham
206. “Extra-marital sex is as overrated as pre-marital sex. And marital sex, come to think of it.”
– Simon Gray
207. “An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away.”
– Mae West
208. “Among men, sex sometimes results in intimacy; among women, intimacy sometimes results in sex.”
– Barbara Cartland
209. “Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.”
– Woody Allen
210. “Chastity: The most unnatural of the sexual perversions.”
– Aldous Huxley
211. “We may eventually come to realize that chastity is no more a virtue than malnutrition.”
– Alex Comfort
212. “What’s the three words you never want to hear while making love? Honey, I’m home.”
– Ken Hammond
213. “Kissing don’t last; cookery do.”
– George Meredith
214. “The world has suffered more from the ravages of ill-advised marriages than from virginity.”
– Ambrose Bierce
215. “There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn’t stand for that.”
– Steve Martin.
216. “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.”
– Billy Crystal
217. “There’s nothing better than good sex. But bad sex? A peanut butter and jelly sandwich are better than bad sex.”
– Billy Joel
218. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
– Ingrid Bergman
219. “What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.”
– Nathaniel Hawthorne
220. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
– Rita Rudner
221. “Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted a whole day.”
– Mickey Rooney
222. “We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation.”
– Lily Tomlin
223. “If God had intended us not to masturbate, He would have made our arms shorter.”
– George Carlin
224. “An orgasm is just a reflex, like a sneeze.”
– Ruth Westheimer
225. “The appropriate age for marriage is around 18 for girls and 37 for men.”- Aristotle
226. “I know nothing about sex, because I was always married.”
– Zsa Zsa Gabor
227. “The good thing about masturbation is that you don’t have to dress up for it.”
– Truman Capote
150+ Best Quotes About Moving On
Over 220 Happiness Quotes About Being Happy
150 Happy Birthday Quotes For your Friends
250 Best Love Quotes For Your Man
40 Random Questions you can ask Anybody
Over 150 Dirty Newlywed Questions and Answers
100+ Funny Would You Rather Questions
200 Fun Trivia Questions and Answers
100 Sex Questions to Ask Your Man