Being single after marriage may be a big deal for some people but not for Tiwa Savage. It’s been almost three weeks since the singer and her husband, Tee Billz, had some marriage drama that led to their separation. However, there has been no dulling moment for Tiwa Savage as she is bent on getting her groove back.
Since the Teebillz internet-breaking Instagram rant, which happened on April 8, 2016, the marriage between Tiwa Savage and the rapper has officially hit the rocks, and the depressed husband has maintained radio silence on social media.
His wife on the other hand granted an exclusive interview three days after the crisis and was back on social media after 12 days. Since then the mother of one has been living her life like nothing happened. Tiwa Savage is finally getting her groove back. She has moved on and is facing her career like there’s no tomorrow. Meanwhile, let’s go through all that she has been up to lately.
1. The Eminado singer is happily back at the Mavin studios recording with Korede Bello and producer, Altims. Something must be cooking and we hope her Teebillz experience will inspire her next hit.
2. It appears the controversy helped her numbers on social media as she recently celebrated one million followers on Facebook.
3. As a multiple brand ambassador, she was back to her duties with a quick meeting at Forte Oil last week.
4. Tiwa Savage also stepped out for a quick meeting with popular show promoter, Cecil Hammond.
5. Hanging out with the Stars: Tiwa Savage turned up with her 10-month old son, Jamil at the 1st birthday party of Davido’s daughter, Imade Adeleke.
She’s been pretty busy you see. We hope it’s the same for her husband (they haven’t officially divorced you know). No one knows if he’s gone to rehab or is just chilling with “Edible Catering” somewhere in Lagos.