Over the weekend, two men Odinaka Orji, 32 and Nonso Ejimene, 22 accused of sodomy were whisked away by operatives of Central Police Station, as some group of mobs were about to lynch them.
They were already stripped naked by the mob before the security operatives intervened and took them into custody.
Both men had attempted to carry out and act of sodomy (anal intercourse) with two little and underage boys, simply identified as Chimezie and Sunday, whom they lured into their room at 78, Industrial Area Coal Camp axis of Enugu metropolis.
Witnesses told our correspondent, that the boys ran out of the room and raised alarm which attracted the irate mob.
“The mob had already stripped them naked before the security operatives of the Central Police Station, Enugu, intervened and took them into custody.”
The 32-year old suspect, Orji who claimed to be married confessed that his marriage had ended because of his addiction to acts of sodomy.
Both suspects blamed satan for their abnormal behaviour. According to older suspect Orji, his visits to many clergies to be delivered of such illicit practice has proven futile.
He had also admitted to his crime in a statement where he stated that he was on the verge of having an intercourse with a boy named Sunday, a barrow pusher, in his room when the boy ran out and raised alarm which attracted the mob that almost killed him.
Stories like this are not on heard of, since statistics has shown that millions of young children of all ages are sexually abused in many unthinkable ways which include:
- touching a child’s genitals or private parts for sexual pleasure
- making a child touch someone else’s genitals, play sexual games or have sex inserting objects or body parts (like fingers, tongue or penis) inside the vagina, in the mouth or in the anus of a child for sexual pleasure
- showing pornography to a child
- deliberately exposing an adult’s genitals to a child
- photographing a child in sexual poses
- encouraging a child to watch or hear sexual acts
- inappropriately watching a child undress or use the bathroom
The Parents Protect wrote several tips on child sexual abuse warning signs to aid parents and guardian to identify such problem and seek immediate remedy.