The issue of illegal educational institutions is becoming worrisome in our country Nigeria. Looking at the current cost of education, no one would ever pray to waste the money in vain in the name of illegality. If you have been a victim of the pains of wasted years in an unaccredited institution or may be you have seen someone who was a victim, you’ll be in a better position to understand what it is like. As for me, I’ve not been a victim, but I’ve seen people who were. Some of them even ended up committing suicide. Yes, it’s as bad as that!
Some students are so unfortunate that they will not get to realize their fate until they have completed the stipulated number of years for their course of study and this usually ranges between 4-5 years. Some others may hear about it, but will continue to have high hopes the problem will be fixed before their graduation. There are some others who become aware of the fact that the institution where they are schooling is illegal, but since they do not want to face the shame that may be attached to starting all over, they prefer to remain there. Whatever be the case, the general truth is that it is one of the most unfortunate things to happen to students as well as parents.
Do not ever think it is meant to happen to a particular set of foolish people or rather, evil people; that’s not true. Anybody can be a victim of such. The only way to avoid it is by being up to date and well-informed. Avail yourself of this great opportunity to know the Universities that are illegal in Nigeria. It can save you and those around you untold misfortune.
1. University of Accountancy and Management Studies, operating anywhere in Nigeria.
2. Lobi Business School, Makurdi, Benue State or any of its other campuses in Nigeria.
3. Olympic University, Nsukka, Enugu State.
4. Christians of Charity American University of Science and Technology, Nkpor, Anambra State or any of its other campuses.
5. West African Christian University operating anywhere in Nigeria.
6. Federal College of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Abuja.
7. University of Industry, Yaba, Lagos or any of its other campuses.
8. Bolta University College, Aba or any of its other campuses in Nigeria.
9. Temple University, Abuja.
10. University of Applied Sciences and Management, Port Novo, Republic of Benin or any of its other campuses.
11. IBC Seminary Inc. (Wukari Jubillee University) Kaduna Illegal Campus.
12. Irish University Business School London, operating anywhere in Nigeria.
13. Blacksmith University, Awka or any of its other campuses.
14. Westlan University, Esie, Kwara State or any of its other campuses in Nigeri.
15. National University of Technology, Lafia, Nasarawa State.
16. Volta University College, Ho, Volta Region or any of its other campuses in Nigeria.
17. St. Andrew’s University College, Abuja or any of its other campuses in Nigeria.
18. University of Accountancy and Management Studies, Mowe, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway and its Annex at Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
19. Royal University Izhia, P.O. 800, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State or any of its other campuses.
20. EC – Council University, USA, Ikeja Lagos study centre.
21. University of Education, Winneba, Ghana operating anywhere in Nigeria.
22. Atlanta University, Anyigba, Kogi State or any of its other campuses.
23. Atlas University, Ikot Udoso Uko, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State or any of its other campuses in Nigeria.
24. Cape Coast University, Ghana operating anywhere in Nigeri.a
25. Sunday Adokpela University, Otada Adoka, Otukpo, Benue State or any of its other campuses.