Marriage is a very important venture especially in Africa, couple that get married are expected to stay married at all cost no matter what. Divorce is seldom heard of, and when it happens it is usually seen as a taboo, while in the western world the reverse is the case. Nevertheless, which ever culture you belong to, marriage is sacred. When two individuals are getting married especially in a christian marriage and maybe some other religion, they are made to know that they are entering into a covenant that will bind them for life and covenants are usually sealed with vows said by both parties. Here during weddings we have the wedding vows that are pronounced by both individuals for each other. In this article, we’ll be looking at some of the romantic vows for him, we hope you’ll find it interesting.
1. I promise to love you, forever and always from this day forward. I promise I will learn how to cook especially your favorite meals. I will never criticize your mother and will make sure that you don’t hang out with your boozy friends. I will try to keep the house relatively clean, except for the times when we will be busy making love. I will give you full supremacy of the remote control but that too on weekends only. For this is my promise to my one true love and partner for life.
2. I promise to love you as much as I love your credit card. I promise that I will never hold you from trying your poor fashion sense. I will try to cut off my shopping list and will only chose off seasons for shopping. I will only show you my new dresses during commercial breaks and never disturb you during the football matches.
3. I promise to accompany you in good or bad, better or worse and wherever we go we will be together. I promise to always be there, holding your hand and telling you that I love you. I am sure of the fact that you’re my best friend, and you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.Let’s the wedding ceremony get over and get really, really, really old together. Thank you for marrying me.
4.I, Christy, choose you, Davis, to be my husband in front of our friends and family. I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come into our path. I promise to learn how to change a tire and how to refill the screen wash when it runs out. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win. I will love you always.
5. “I, Jennifer, promise to love you, John, even though you have a love for ‘80s hair band music. I promise I will try to love Motley Crue as much as you do, and will even dress up in ‘80s clothing and see a live concert with you- and I won’t even complain the entire time. You’ll be my personal rock star and I will love every moment of it.”
6. I choose you as my life partner and in front of friends and family I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may be put in our path. I promise to learn how to change a tire and how to refill the screenwash when it runs out. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win.I will remember this day and will love you always.
7. “I, April, take you, Mark, to be my husband even though you and I both know you ain’t got a lick of sense, but I reckon I’ll survive as long as you remember to bring me my Dr. Peppers. I promise to love you no matter how many of your friends get drunk, pass out in the yard, the truck, wherever, but I’ll try to make sure they get home…
8. “I promise to love you, Phillip, forever, even after nights of beans and broccoli.”
9. “I, Amelia, promise to love and cherish you, Phillip, for the rest of our lives, even through your love for sports cars, dirt bikes, and Fender guitars.”
10. I choose you as my life partner and in front of friends and family I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may be put in our path.I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win.I will remember this day and will love you always.
Funny Wedding Vows For Him
11. From this day forward, I promise to declaw my cat Fluffy so that you are not scratched. I will always make sure the litter box is clean and will keep Fluffy out of Spot’s house. I will love you for richer or poorer, so long as Fluffy gets the gourmet cat food.
12. “I take you to be legally bound by my husband. I promise to love you until the stars fall from the sky. I promise to never hog the game on TV, and to refrain from nagging about your love for Doritos .”
13. “I promise to buy taller shoes so you can wear heels.”
14. “In sickness and in health: I promise to take care of you, even when you’ve over indulged the night before. For richer or for poorer: I promise not to spend all our money at Nordstrom.”
15. “I promise to be your navigator, consoler, sidekick, best friend and your husband. Finally, I promise you myself.”
16. “I promise to comfort you when the Falcons lose and drink beer with you when they win.”
17. “I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you.”
18. I promise to be a true and faithful partner, from this day forward, in all life’s circumstances, as we face them together. In the joys and sorrows, the good times and bad, in sickness or in health, I will always be there for you, to comfort you, love you, honour and cherish you, now and forevermore.
19. “I remember once how I told you I did not believe in soul mates. I will never forget your reaction. Shocked and a little hurt that I did not think we were. But as time went by, your love made me believe.”
20. “I feel truly blessed because I’ve found a love that transcends and grows, despite state lines, early morning commutes, barking beagles and conflicting seasons.”