Looking for words of inspiration? then we’ll sincerely recommend the bible. A large proportion of the bible contains words that will lift up your spirit no matter how depressed you might feel. It’s actually hard to list the inspirational bible verses because there are lots of them. The principles, laws, past events, songs etc that are contained in the bible are able to give you the strength and courage to face any challenge in life regardless of your race, colour or background. Most people are battling with the feeling of doubt, hopelessness and discouragement, I recommend the bible to them, just one bible verse can handle such situations in your life. In this new series on bible verses, we’ll be starting with list of most inspirational bible verses about life.
130 Most Inspirational Bible Verses About Life
Inspiring Bible Verses
1. Phil 1:6: Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
2. Ps 133:3: It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
3. Heb 4:16: Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
4. Ps 37:4: Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5. Heb 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
6. Jas 5:16: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
7. Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
8. Phil 4:19: And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
9. John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
10. Gen 1:26: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
11. Matt 11:29: Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
12. John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
13. Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
14. 2 Tim 1:7: For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
15. Matt 22:37: Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
16. Ps 133:2: It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
17. Matt 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
18. Isa 55:8: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
19. 2 Cor 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
20. Heb 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
21. 2 Cor 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
22. Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
23. Isa 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
24. Rom 8:38: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
25. Rom 8:39: neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.