It seems to be quite natural for people to express their various moods, character, attitude, etc, in the most normal and sometimes innocent way. According to relationship experts, there are certain expressions/body languages that can lure people into inappropriate behaviour such illicit sex and they include:
Read Also: 100 Sweetest Things To Say To A Girl
1. Calling everyone dear, dearie, dearest, sweet, sweetie, and all those “harmless” pet names.
2. Calling and allowing the opposite sex to call you sexy, curvy, angel, idol, etc.
3. Pouting your mouth and posting the picture on the social media (You give more focus on the lips).
4. Turning your bum to the camera and posting the picture on the social media. Same for ladies who focus more on the chest region.
5. Hugging, touching and embracing every Tom, Dick and Harry.
6. Allowing the opposite sex give you sexy compliments and secretly or publicly enjoying the compliment e.g. “I like your figure”, “You’ve got kissable lips,” “Your moustache makes you look so sexy,” “Your height is tripping. I like guys who are muscular and six feet tall.”
7. Allowing your EX back into your life.
8. Allowing a friend of the opposite sex to visit you anyday, anytime. Or you visit the opposite sex friend any day, any time.
10. Flirting “harmlessly” with the opposite sex.
11. As a married man/woman, chatting with the opposite sex far into the night.
12. Giving “harmless” pecks and kisses.
13. Having your dates only in lonely places.
14. Counselling and praying with the opposite sex in a lonely or dark room.
15. You end up having emotional and physical sexual affair and lose your self-respect for life!
These things look harmless but have very serious implications, and as much as what people do with their lives is a choice, it’s safer to avoid compromising situations you did not bargain for.