There are many quotes by wise and famous people around the world whom have lived our present and past experiences and these inspirational words about peace and love by mother Teresa of Calcutta depicts our everyday lives and living.
And hopefully, these quotes can shine a new light into the true meaning of love, peace and unity in our fast lane generation.
See Also: 150 Inspiring Quotes For Women, By Women
Famous Quote About Love and Peace.
1. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
2. There is a thing you can do but I can not do and there is a thing I can do but you cannot; so let us make something beautiful together.
3. Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: Kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes and kindness in your smile.
4. If you are discouraged, it is sign of pride because it shows you trust in your own powers.
5. I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that he didn’t trust me so much.
6. And so let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love.
7. Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with love.
8. It is easier to love people far away. It is not always easier to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.
9. Kind words can be short ans easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless.
10. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
11. Smile at each other, Smile at your wife, husband, children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is – and that will help us grow in greater love for each other.
12. You may be exhausted with work, you may even kill yourself, but unless your love is interwoven with love, it is useless. To work without love is slavery.
13. If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive.
14. Love begins by taking care of the closest ones – the ones at home.
15. Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
16. I was once asked why I don’t participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I’ll be there.
17. The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.
18. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
19. We do not need bombs and guns to bring world peace, we need love and compassion.
20. Some people come into our lives as blessings. Some come into your live as lessons.