These brand new quotes sure reflects the indisputable psychology of life, that is worthy of emulation. Most times it is the experience of life that teaches us some tough lessons but like a wise says goes, “don’t let it happen to you first, it is better to learn from others experience.”
Here are mind boggling new quotes about human beings and natural phenomenon.
See Also: 150 Inspiring Quotes For Women, By Women
1. Smiling for 60 seconds can immediately improve your mood
2. An unhappy friend decreases the likelihood of you being happy by 7%
3. So many friendships have ended with “we just stopped talking.”
4. Fake people everywhere, beware
5. Pain is the best teacher
6. There will always be a reason why you meet certain people. Either you need to change your life, or you’re the one who will change theirs.
7. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
8. Learn to wait. There’s always time for everything.
9. Girls are hard to understand, but they are easy to love.
10. No relationship is a waste of your time. If it doesn’t bring you what you want, It taught you what you didn’t want.
11. There’s a story behind every person. There’s a reason why they’re the way they are. Pain alters our personality.
12. Girls usually fall in love with funny boys.
13. People gets stronger after being hurt.
14. If you don’t learn how to control your thoughts, you will never learn how to control your behaviour
15. Try to make three people smile each day. It’s the easiest way to improve your confidence and make the world a better place.
16. Always be ten minutes early to everything; no matter what; once it’s a habit, you will never worry about being late again.
17. Drinking water before bed can actually help you remember your dreams.
18. If someone tells you they had a crush on you in high school, they usually still have.
19. Don’t compare your progress that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance.
20. Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.
21. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.
22. There is no respect for others without humility in yourself.