Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it, so says the good book. It is very unfortunate that most parents today have failed in their responsibilities toward the upbringing of their children.
However, on the other hand, it seems there are some children who are marked for doom and no matter how much efforts are made to teach them the right way, it all ends in frustration. I pray Miss Tina Nwaigwe Kandy does not end that way though.
Tina Nwaigwe Kandy is an alleged 14-year-old girl who is presently a trending search on Facebook after she was said to have shared pictures and video of herself smoking marijuana with an “after-sex” photo of herself and boyfriend on the social media platform.
According to Gossip Mill, she was introduced to weeds, marijuana and cigarettes by her boyfriend simply identified as Tony. She always visits the boy’s house after school for some rounds of sex after which he would give her some wraps of weed and Benson switch to smoke.
Although we do not know much about the little girl, it is hard to believe she is only 14-years-old.
This has left a lot of questions racing through my mind. Could it be that she is an orphan? If not then where are her parents or guardians? Is it that they are ignorant of her lifestyle or that she has become too wild at 14 to be tamed? There’s definitely more to this than meet the eyes.
See video below:
Being so young, little Tina may not know the consequences of her chose lifestyle, but just in case you by any means stumble on this post, my dear, here are the short-term effects of smoking weed:
- Short-term memory problems
- Severe anxiety, including fear that one is being watched or followed (paranoia)
- Very strange behavior, seeing, hearing or smelling things that aren’t there, not being able to tell imagination from reality (psychosis)
- Loss of sense of personal identity
- Lowered reaction time
- Increased heart rate (risk of heart attack)
- Increased risk of stroke
- Problems with coordination (impairing safe driving or playing sports)
- Sexual problems (for males)
- Up to seven times more likely to contract sexually transmitted infections than non-users (for females)
We hope she gets help soon!